Help › Forums

PRACTICE CHAMPIONSHIP SPEED GREENS PLEASE

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 28 2012 12:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GRAYDONAL
    29 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 4:43 PM

Please can we include championship speeds on greens in practice mode. I  do not like to play tour legends as i feel I have not been able to get to grips with champ green speeds.

Hence, tour legends miss out as do I as I am not confident of giving them a decent match.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 4:54 PM

GRAYDONAL:

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE CHAMPIONSHIP SPEEDS FOR GREENS IN PRACTICE MODES. SEEMS UNFAIR AS I DON'T LIKE PLAYING TOUR LEGENDS BECAUSE OF BEING UNABLE TO  PRACTICE ON CHAMPIONSHIP SPEED GREENS.

UNFAIR TO LEGENDS AS THEY DON'T GET TO PLAY MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THIS I FEAR?

Posting Etiquette

WGT asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site and/or the services, you agree not to:

•  

Cause disruption by hitting the return key repeatedly or using large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, using all caps to "shout", spamming, or flooding (posting repetitive text).

• GRAYDONAL
    29 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 5:34 PM

corrected

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 9:26 PM

Thank you, I believe you can select champion greens on Kiawah Island for practice.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 9:29 PM

ZioMio:

Thank you, I believe you can select champion greens on Kiawah Island for practice.

No. Maybe one day.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 9:38 PM

courteneyfish:

No. Maybe one day.

You are correct  Cournteney. I just checked after I posted.... should have done that first.

I thought I had,... must have been tournament greens i used.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 2:40 AM

ZioMio:

GRAYDONAL:

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE CHAMPIONSHIP SPEEDS FOR GREENS IN PRACTICE MODES. SEEMS UNFAIR AS I DON'T LIKE PLAYING TOUR LEGENDS BECAUSE OF BEING UNABLE TO  PRACTICE ON CHAMPIONSHIP SPEED GREENS.

UNFAIR TO LEGENDS AS THEY DON'T GET TO PLAY MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THIS I FEAR?

Posting Etiquette

WGT asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site and/or the services, you agree not to:

•  

Cause disruption by hitting the return key repeatedly or using large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, using all caps to "shout", spamming, or flooding (posting repetitive text).

Some topics deserve to be shouted !!

SORT CHAMP PRACTICE GREENS PLEASE WGT.........Andy

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 3:10 AM

Champ Speed in CC's would be good too.

-Roger

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 5:53 AM

oh CRAP ..

a NEW forum,, BARNEY FIFE ...