Help › Forums

My cursed course of the day

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 3 2013 7:38 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:34 PM

We all have certain tendency, consistency or even call it "personal level of accuracy" at this game.  You practice with several ranked strokes to build confidence and when you nail a good run you feel like trying some RGT as I just did ... to only know that the RGT-Credits-Involved-Games have their own-different-physics, almost completely different from the regular playing of WGT; as if VEM is turned up to it's highest level possible to deter one's game ...

This is my cursed course of the day ... not happy of course ... this is why a lot of players feel discouraged, when NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK the way you learned ...

.... whatever .... (lol)

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:38 PM

Quijotazo:
    This is my cursed course of the day

I'm sorry you didn't do very well in your Ready-Go... I'm sure you will rebound soon! Your positive attitude is your greatest weapon :)

Until then - purge! Let it all out, we're here for you :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:39 PM

OR......Call our support team...............LMAO

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:43 PM

Whislter is pot-luck with the putting. Not a fan.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:01 PM

saltiresfan:
    Whislter is pot-luck with the putting. Not a fan.

Kiawah as bad for me, well,not quite but....grrrr

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:31 PM

Quijotazo:
    cursed course of the day

I know of a place / game that this kind of thing Never happens ,  I can not give you the web address here cause it is a No No with the  tearms a Conditions of WGT

OPY   iaaRft

PS    ,, This is a joke , I am refuring to a thread called " WGT New Tough Competior "

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 2:56 AM

Long time not getting any higher than 32 in S.A. and RGT's are simply magical on VEM ... I'll keep trying as long as my stubbornness lasts (running thinner by day).

Playing for fun is fun, but when one tries to earn back some then it's not so fun. Very, very, very discouraging.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:28 AM

Quijotazo:
    as if VEM is turned up to it's highest level possible to deter one's game ...

ok not computer tech smart here-------- what is VEM?

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 2:49 PM

"VEM" is the "virtual equipment model" that WGT owns a patent on. It basically allows them to alter the way the game plays as they see fit. They claim to offer a "realistic" golf sim, but people said scores were too low. Crank up the VEM, adjust the parameters, "Voila", no more complaints about low scores. Only problem now is, it's sucked the enjoyment out of the game for many players, obviously something that needs to be sorted out.

Doc :(

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 10:18 PM

drmoose:

"VEM" is the "virtual equipment model" that WGT owns a patent on. It basically allows them to alter the way the game plays as they see fit. They claim to offer a "realistic" golf sim, but people said scores were too low. Crank up the VEM, adjust the parameters, "Voila", no more complaints about low scores. Only problem now is, it's sucked the enjoyment out of the game for many players, obviously something that needs to be sorted out.

Doc :(

Well, it makes the game dang frustrating! They should drop the VEM crap! Latest person to get fed up with it was a Legend in our cc. Many people I've known on WGT have stopped playing since VEM was introduced---helping the game?  I have seen "ding" programs, and others, demonstrated to me---the computer savey people will find a way around VEM---so drop it for the rest of us "joes".

[oh, and my "cursed course" will always be RSG]

• PAGES
RSS