rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 3 2013 7:38 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Apr 1 2013 10:33 PM

TracyMax:
    Many people I've known on WGT have stopped playing since VEM was introduced

VEM isn't new. as far as I know it has always been there.

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 7:04 AM

Quijotazo:

We all have certain tendency, consistency or even call it "personal level of accuracy" at this game.  You practice with several ranked strokes to build confidence and when you nail a good run you feel like trying some RGT as I just did ... to only know that the RGT-Credits-Involved-Games have their own-different-physics, almost completely different from the regular playing of WGT; as if VEM is turned up to it's highest level possible to deter one's game ...

This is my cursed course of the day ... not happy of course ... this is why a lot of players feel discouraged, when NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK the way you learned ...

.... whatever .... (lol)

It was my cursed course yesterday for a different reason :-)

Whistler is an easy course if you put your approaches in the right spots, which I def did not do on 12 and make sure your you check your putter scale before putting like I DIDNT do on 17, my caddie has since been shot lol

• tcz7149
    536 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 8:45 AM

Lizard69:

Quijotazo:

We all have certain tendency, consistency or even call it "personal level of accuracy" at this game.  You practice with several ranked strokes to build confidence and when you nail a good run you feel like trying some RGT as I just did ... to only know that the RGT-Credits-Involved-Games have their own-different-physics, almost completely different from the regular playing of WGT; as if VEM is turned up to it's highest level possible to deter one's game ...

This is my cursed course of the day ... not happy of course ... this is why a lot of players feel discouraged, when NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK the way you learned ...

.... whatever .... (lol)

It was my cursed course yesterday for a different reason :-)

Whistler is an easy course if you put your approaches in the right spots, which I def did not do on 12 and make sure your you check your putter scale before putting like I DIDNT do on 17, my caddie has since been shot lol

LOL 

My buddy who gave me a hard time about staying with your shot routine, over and over, do the same shot routine. ALWAYS check your putter scale, he told me. 

LOLOLOL

Sorry buddy had to give you a hard time. 

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 7:38 PM

courteneyfish:

TracyMax:
    Many people I've known on WGT have stopped playing since VEM was introduced

VEM isn't new. as far as I know it has always been there.

Well the game has always had its "quirks" I'll give you that.

• PAGES
RSS