Forums

Help › Forums

quickest moderation in wgt history lol

Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:19 PM (102 replies)
  • foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:09 AM

And what is wrong with promoting a level playing field for all?

It is quite obvious that what is wrong is that you are promoting a level playing field where everyone would be cheating, instead of a level playing field with non cheats.

Fore

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:57 AM

frappefort:
    seems  there is many many  multi accounter and they are making $$$ and getting away with it,

But they're not making money. There is no money to be made. You can win virtual credits which can be used to buy virtual clubs and balls which can be used to win more virtual credits which can be used to buy more virtual balls and clubs.... and so on and so forth. There is absolutely no reward for cheating others out of credits. ...unless you consider a $5000 avatar, $1000 phone call or $180 shirt worthwhile motivation to cheat. In which case you are a truly sad, pathetic individual. 

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:05 AM

foregettaboutit:

And what is wrong with promoting a level playing field for all?

It is quite obvious that what is wrong is that you are promoting a level playing field where everyone would be cheating, instead of a level playing field with non cheats.

Fore

I totally agree with you, but the problem is these cheats have been around for longer than most players here. What i love is the players who will come on these forums and want proof of cheating, lol. Hello, wake up, smell coffee,,,, lol. The cheating software that many use has been found out and documented, and Wgt can not do nothing about it,,, period. All one has to do is remember when a certain player was accused of cheating?? First thing was asked, what were you using?, lol. If Wgt had something that would pick up on it, why would they ask?? lol, sorry, lmao. Enough said there.

All integrity of this game has been lost for me long ago. I know whats up, i play the free tourneys and enjoy playing with friends i have met here. Like i said in a earlier thread, if most of these players knew what was going on they would freak out, lol.

This game is turning into a soap opera, i think to restore game, ready goes need to go, and all playing for credit games ceased. Then maybe we can play a golf game with integrity.

Gerald

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:18 AM

GlassMan27:

But they're not making money. There is no money to be made. You can win virtual credits which can be used to buy virtual clubs and balls which can be used to win more virtual credits which can be used to buy more virtual balls and clubs.... and so on and so forth. There is absolutely no reward for cheating others out of credits. ...unless you consider a $5000 avatar, $1000 phone call or $180 shirt worthwhile motivation to cheat. In which case you are a truly sad, pathetic individual. 

Good point, well made.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:28 AM

If the shirt is like a free gift delivery for one user he might not care who payed (and how much!) for the 180.000 crs.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:57 AM

courteneyfish:

GlassMan27:

Good point, well made.

Well i would say then they have a lot of truly sad, pathetic individuals playing on this site.

Gerald

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:41 AM

wrong is wrong and there appears to me that there is probably is no right on wgt any more ....if any of this is true at all. 

just sad, just pathetic.   cheating on the ding.   And I thought the folks I looked up to were just great players with mad reflexes.  pffft

wrong is wrong and this whole thing makes me ill

lizzy....gotta say this feels like you're using a last resort NUKE to finish the war in sharing this, and none will survive as the sky's (these pages) fill with missiles and fall out rains down on us all.  Or maybe you're just playing checkers with wgt

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:54 AM

All the more reason I stay within my little circle of friends. Never play for credits, have had my posterior handed to me many times by lower tiered players with starters. These players are not on my friends list (I hope). I can't help but believe that WGT knows who these players are, and choose to play along with them. One name, one account since day one. My score history speaks for itself. Pathetic. To me, honesty is still the best policy. To all the tighty whitey wearing, cheeto eating, total loosers. Enjoy your plastic egos. Please don't go out in sun, you will melt faster than Joan Rivers.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:13 AM

Do all the top players cheat?

I was never so surprised and disappointed as to see Lizzie giving a cheat code ( if it truly is ) to the WGT community. I thought she was a person of the utmost integrity and would not do something like that no matter how dicked up or greedy WGT was.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:23 AM

Well that too, is my point.

I am fed up with what I see. What more can I say?

and actually, do I care any more? No. I have other things to care about.

Nuke or checkers. I'll take the latter. and push to see just how far it takes to get Chad back on the straight and narrow.

Personal message Chad. Doesn't look like I'm ever going to fly again so write to me and cheer me up yeah?

Lizzie xx

RSS