Forums

Help › Forums

quickest moderation in wgt history lol

Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:19 PM (102 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 9:03 PM

I agree the turnouts have been poor and I do give full credit to Pizza for trying to improve the lines of communication.

Whether the Twitch times were not compatible, using a third party or pure apathy were to blame I dont know. I certainly tuned in and for my part, I think it was beneficial. As I said, it was structured but agree, it was a start and a good one.

I do agree it will probably be months before another "chat" takes place, especially now Pizza has gone, if at all.

All I have asked for is say 20 or so issues from the forums to be forwarded to Chad on a monthly basisand he can then in turn Post an announcement reply to those issues. These could be selected by Icon or himself. IMHO it is just another way of improving the communication from WGT without taking too much time

If the Twitch medium didn't work perhaps this may?

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:34 PM

Do you know how many viewed the video later? I did and I was eager to produce a protocol. It was good to see Chad as his own News Anchor. I only stopped to view and write when the company's disregard to their customers - forum contributions in special - became obvious.

If Pizza was the Communication Manager (which he never reveiled to me) this job was awfully ineffectively installed and executed, as was the chat part of the video - WGT apparently wasn't eager to hear us.

"Bah Humbug!" is still in my ears - the company's derogatory defence against my critique of said disregard (the thread was then closed by Authority (P)).

Customer service: Icon's efforts are good basics but they are just a drop in the ocean.

Take my questions concerning missing mails. I used every proposed channel to WGT and received nothing but "use your checkbuttons" - which one? No answer!
    (and I consider this hint wrong after Icon's explanations)

IMHO, the dead horse is on the side of those users who try to improve the site and the game - same (and new) good proposals every week, no answer, no change.

You fellow users, dismount!

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:15 PM

Rich1064:

xSweetCarolinex:

: impossible to accept or believe : unthinkableinconceivable
    You're insinuating that I cheat...I don't!

That depends on your interpretation of what I wrote.... as Lizzie proudly carries the flag of Great Britain and your profile carries the Stars and Stripes of the US yet you say that you are 'with her'..... why do you automatically jump to the conclusion that I am insinuating you're a cheat?  mmmm....?

xSweetCarolinex:
    You're an idiot!

Now that's just nasty and uncalled for and not very 'Lady-like' at all...just sayin'

Interpretation has nothing to do with it.

What difference does it make which country we are both from? I don't see how that's relevant?

When I said "I'm with her" I obviously meant I agreed with her comment...or maybe it wasn't so obvious to you?

Yes...you insinuated I am a cheat...simply by your nasty comment.

Don't call me nasty...YOU started it! And I could give a sh.it if you think it's ladylike or not!

Now crawl back in your hole and leave me alone!

• miedster
    45 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 3:05 AM

Dear Rich

If you do not or cannot understand , in this case it might be the latter, please do not comment as you make yourself out to be a bigger idiot that you already are.

In future please do not comment on something that is obviously above your comprehension. No need to get nasty and calling people cheats that is uncalled for, if you do not have anyhting nice to say to Miss Caroline please do keep your comments to yourself

Hope this is the end of it and please crawl back into your hole

Good Day

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 3:17 AM

alosso:
    IMHO, the dead horse is on the side of those users who try to improve the site and the game - same (and new) good proposals every week, no answer, no change.

+1

I could not agree more

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:00 AM

alosso:
    Do you know how many viewed the video later?

Not the same......If you care that much you make the time.

If your football team were in the Champions League final / Superbowl would you tape it and watch it later ?

Even those in difficult time zones could have participated imo.....many times have I got up in the middle of the night to watch Formula One / Tennis around the globe.

alosso:
    "Bah Humbug!" is still in my ears - the company's derogatory defence against my critique of said disregard (the thread was then closed by Authority (P)).

And your posts have been nothing but negative since that happened....What happened to the one word answer to posts protest..'crunch' or whatever the word was:- Stopping to 'view and write' is like cutting your nose off to spite your face......this is not a democracy but if 300 members / forum contributors had tuned into the chat then that number could have snowballed through word of mouth / CC Forums etc and maybe by the end of this year (9 or 10 chats in) that number would be large enough for OUR voice NOT to be heard.....

As I intimated in my 1st post it was up to us to put the effort in and make it a success for the members benefit.......seems that ship has sailed.

Andy

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:21 AM

miedster:

Dear Rich

If you do not or cannot understand , in this case it might be the latter, please do not comment as you make yourself out to be a bigger idiot that you already are.

In future please do not comment on something that is obviously above your comprehension. No need to get nasty and calling people cheats that is uncalled for, if you do not have anyhting nice to say to Miss Caroline please do keep your comments to yourself

Hope this is the end of it and please crawl back into your hole

Good Day

For those who are unfortunately blind, I offer insight.

For those stupid enough who choose to wear blinkers I offer my sympathy.

Run along now there's a good chappy  ;-)

Rich

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 9:55 AM

Unfortunately, your view on me seems one-eyed, but I won't argue with you here.

Let's relax on a well-known journey with some fine ladies (and a wee dram of your favourite choice)...

You know, it's a bit far-fetched to compare MrWGT with a favourite football team (I have none BTW). I wouldn't stay up half of the night not knowing what will happen, and in hindsight it was good that way.

Regarding the large number: To me, there was virtually no influence of the audience, neither to the chat nor to the company. The best outcome of this IMHO was to put some information on their customer relation straight on the table.

I'd say, they deliberately sail alone, and while it may hurt their clients - us - it's a legitimate business decision.

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 12:58 PM

amazing scores amazing money won and still i was promoted to legend well before him how does that work out?

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 1:00 PM

WGTicon:

I already saw the report and will be looking at it.

Thanks

-wgticon

thanks........but it continues.  I hope you shut this stuff down and revoke credits and impose a lifetime ban for a certain isp - 

RSS