Forums

Help › Forums

Friends list

Thu, Mar 14 2013 6:11 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • glenfruin
    362 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 2:33 PM

Can anyone help me with an answer to this......On main menu whhere it says how many of your friends are on wgt,what does it mean when it flashes red and blue?

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 2:52 PM

Red = Busy (Reading forums, Playing a game, taking a break, Wife is upsetting my game)

Blue = Ready for a game ( no one is currently bothering me in the house, I am bored watching reruns on T.V.)

Grey = Stealth Mode ( I am a reclusive trying to work on my average...LOL

Green = Available to ALL to see you on here ( watch out for this one, you can get game/friend request occasionally by total strangers. But noting like the Blue one which opens you up to who ever for any reason...lol

Green = My opinion should be a different color since this is for Friends Only to see you online.

Hope this helps with a bit of humor

• therealksi
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 3:36 PM

Sorry lads im new to this i know this isnt relevant but can anyone tell me how to invite other friends too play on this 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 6:20 PM

Very good explanation Joseph, I had a bit of a giggle with the humor (which, I would say is correct)...lol

I would like to say a suggestion for Wgt.....  

When in Blue, it would be nice if we can see what game the Friend wants to play..... eg if you put the cursor over the friend who is in Blue status, it will tell you that Jdoh is waiting to play a m/p game or stroke game etc.

-Roger

• cougarclaw
    138 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:28 PM

Go and selct your game and instead of clicking , " anyone , "  to play ,  click left of it where it says , " friend "    A list of your friends that are avaliable will appear . Just  click the friend you want to invite to play   That simple !

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2013 1:28 AM

therealksi:

Sorry lads im new to this i know this isnt relevant but can anyone tell me how to invite other friends too play on this 

When you in the Game screen (where the wgt music is playing)  Half way down on the screen, you will see 'Multiplayer' in there you can either Join a game or Create a game.... and follow the links.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2013 3:09 AM

AFAIK  the system might drag a player marked as "blue" into any given (or selected) MP game, by the "anybody" or "best match" options of a game owner.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2013 3:26 AM

Red = No.

Green = Yes.

Blue = Definitely.

• TParker2
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2013 5:55 AM

Being fairly new to this game and following along with the general theme of this thread, I understand the concepts and reasoning now for the status colors.  What I have not figured out yet is how to set them.  I presume there is some button or configuration screen somewhere to select what a player would like his or her status to show to other players, but I haven't located it as of yet.  Any even halfway semi-serious response would be appreciated.  :-)

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2013 12:42 PM

Click on 'My Status' and a drop down box will appear for you to select the status you want to show.

Hope that wasn't too serious an answer? ;-)

Rich

• PAGES
RSS