Thu, Mar 14 2013 6:11 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2013 2:28 PM

TParker2:
    Being fairly new to this game

Lots of info over there ===================>>>>>>>

How can I change the online status of my player?

By default, when you are logged in, your friends can see that you are online in their Friends List, and your profile status will say "Available" with a green dot next to it. To change the visibility of your profile, click onthe indicator next to "MY STATUS" in the Friends List on the left side of the community site. You will be able to update your player status here.

• glenfruin
    362 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:14 PM

Thanks for all the answers folks,but I guess I never asked the question properly.I understand that a game invite goes green on invites,It goes blue for friend invites etc. Directly left of invites it says friends(21) for example.My question is...Why does the actual box that tells you how many friends you have online sometimes flash blue/red/blue??  I hope I put my question a bit clearer.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 12 2013 2:21 PM

I've never seen it flash colors but when it blinks like that it's because friends on your list are showing up. You can also sort your list by clicking on the bars just below MY STATUS.

• MulliganPatty
    885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 6:11 AM

glenfruin:

Thanks for all the answers folks,but I guess I never asked the question properly.I understand that a game invite goes green on invites,It goes blue for friend invites etc. Directly left of invites it says friends(21) for example.My question is...Why does the actual box that tells you how many friends you have online sometimes flash blue/red/blue??  I hope I put my question a bit clearer.

Do you have your sound turned down?  Turn the sound so you can hear it and when you hear a ding check to see if the light flash then? Seems to fash when someone enters or leaves the list.

• MulliganPatty
    885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2013 6:11 AM

Deleted - double post

• PAGES
RSS