Help › Forums

Cheats/Fraud et al

Sun, Nov 17 2013 11:41 AM (186 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 4:58 PM

YankeeJim:

thebigeasy707:
    i honestly think PP would achieve greater success by having those involved with it bought completely out and a fresh team who have a proven track record of getting the job done brought in to take it forward as well as making it web browser based.

Or sell/rent the renderings to WGT. They put TruGolf to shame. Those would be worth paying for.

Agreed Jim...That would make WGT the undisputed best golf game on the net for many years to come. Time for WGT to do the "Google" or "Yahoo" lol.....don't compete....just buy out the competition :)

IMHO Perfect P have already missed the boat and are even struggling to steer the idea in the correct direction.....taking stabs at any opportunity to raise funds....whereas if they'd done it correctly and made the game web browser based like WGT....they'd have had major funders throwing money at them from the kick off....whereas instead...the route they have chosen is already widely recognised as yesteryear's trend.

what great new idea will they come up with soon....the square wheel perchance?

In the online world.....6 months is a long time. Who knows what's around the corner with regards to gaming....so advertising your game's arriving this fall is a huge fail to everyone in the gaming world who heard a similar noise from these people almost a year ago.

I'm no Nostradamus....but if I was an investor with $5 million to throw at a game....and saw WGT....or PP.....I'd rather sink $5 million into WGT with less of a return than I would get offered by PP because of what I see in WGT and who I see are the brains behind WGT.....and the huge community that it's attracted, baggers and all :)

Impersonators (PP) can do a great job.....but you cannot beat the Cuckoo. (WGT)

If Chadders is interested in my investment then I can PM my telephone number and I'm available to chat @ 100k creds / min + a free custom AV each for my CC members.

also while I'm ranting.....let me tell you over in PP forum...they ain't got a forum god like Icon :)......however.....Bolly should beware cause there's a guy running around in there who's had a hardon for someone for the past 2 years :)

also.....any news on Muirfield?

• pejon60
    250 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 11:48 PM

Look the simple fact is that players post scores on courses at championship tees distance that are just ridiculous

53 around Merion on only the 3rd go at 18 holes there....yeah right!

Cheating? ......who knows ...All I know is that those greens are TOO tough to shoot a 53-57 with any consistency at Legend or Tour Legend level without playing it for a long time.

Plus when you throw in the glitches that are still in the programming for the course and anyone with any logical mind knows that scoring that low on that course is BULL SH*T

I have yet to play any of the people who shoot those scores in any form of multi-player stroke game. I have asked for the last year....but NOT ONE has taken up the offer when they know I can identify if a cheating program is being used.

I'm sure I will now get pilloried for saying this just like I have every other time

But the simple facts are that NO ONE is that naturally good 

And if you think that WGT are going to do one single thing about it you are fooling yourself....they are making too much money to want to upset the apple cart

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:21 AM

pejon60:

Look the simple fact is that players post scores on courses at championship tees distance that are just ridiculous

53 around Merion on only the 3rd go at 18 holes there....yeah right!

Cheating? ......who knows ...All I know is that those greens are TOO tough to shoot a 53-57 with any consistency at Legend or Tour Legend level without playing it for a long time.

Plus when you throw in the glitches that are still in the programming for the course and anyone with any logical mind knows that scoring that low on that course is BULL SH*T

I have yet to play any of the people who shoot those scores in any form of multi-player stroke game. I have asked for the last year....but NOT ONE has taken up the offer when they know I can identify if a cheating program is being used.

I'm sure I will now get pilloried for saying this just like I have every other time

But the simple facts are that NO ONE is that naturally good 

And if you think that WGT are going to do one single thing about it you are fooling yourself....they are making too much money to want to upset the apple cart

Don't be bitter old man, people are that good and always have been...

I think people are missing an IMPORTANT DETAIL,

people shoot low 50's right... not everyone.. but it happens...

a new course comes out, someone shoots 53, everyone starts pointing fingers, what you don't get, is that 5000 people just played that course... the odds of being that one tour legend that had that one awesome round are slim... but anyone who knows anything about statistics will realise that with the pure numbers of attempts here; 53's are going to be shot.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:22 AM

pejon60:

When have you ever asked anyone at any time.

How exactly can you spot anything.

Are you one of those wacko's at WGTLS that have perfected spotting cheats by watching the menu go blank and counting, or perhaps the 3 good shot in a row rule, whereby you start screaming cheat after 1,2 or 3 straight shots.

How about a game for 1000 credits.

What a noob, go back to your master account and enjoy.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:28 AM

Steve2golf:

pejon60:

When have you ever asked anyone at any time.

How exactly can you spot anything.

Are you one of those wacko's at WGTLS that have perfected spotting cheats by watching the menu go blank and counting, or perhaps the 3 good shot in a row rule, whereby you start screaming cheat after 1,2 or 3 straight shots.

How about a game for 1000 credits.

What a noob, go back to your master account and enjoy.

:)

• xXxjasonxXx
    688 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 3:41 AM

pejon60:

well i shot a 54 on Merion well that was after i shot a 55 o ya an befor that a 58 an o ya alot of restarts to get to know the greens an course better!!! so you call us cheats cause we can shoot well this is just geting old if you want a game I'll give you a game you just name the day an anytime after 5pm central time an i will play im not scared,,,, but whats it going to solve by playing someone that can shoot low scores,,, o ya so u can run back to forums an say man this guy just shot a 27 or 28 dude is a cheat o my god there is no way he can play better then me what a air head!!!!! 

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 4:02 AM

xXxjasonxXx:
    well i shot a 54 on Merion well that was after i shot a 55 o ya an befor that a 58 an o ya alot of restarts

I posted maybe 12 games, and restarted over 100 times and all I could muster was a 57. So yeah Jason you are a cheat :-)

• xXxjasonxXx
    688 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 4:45 AM

Steve2golf:

xXxjasonxXx:
    well i shot a 54 on Merion well that was after i shot a 55 o ya an befor that a 58 an o ya alot of restarts

I posted maybe 12 games, and restarted over 100 times and all I could muster was a 57. So yeah Jason you are a cheat :-)

LOL!!! i cheated myself by not finishing them rounds i feel so bad i did not post an ugly 60 plus round lmao...

57 is still great score for that course,, for a great round there its all about having the right winds on them crap holes 3, 4, an 5 on front,,, if u can sneak by with birde on atleast 2 of them to finish with 28 on front your well on your way to a low score 56 an down for sure...

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 4:57 AM

xXxjasonxXx:

pejon60:

well i shot a 54 on Merion well that was after i shot a 55 o ya an befor that a 58 an o ya alot of restarts to get to know the greens an course better!!! so you call us cheats cause we can shoot well this is just geting old if you want a game I'll give you a game you just name the day an anytime after 5pm central time an i will play im not scared,,,, but whats it going to solve by playing someone that can shoot low scores,,, o ya so u can run back to forums an say man this guy just shot a 27 or 28 dude is a cheat o my god there is no way he can play better then me what a air head!!!!! 

I agree with u Jason some people cant come close so hey automatically think people cheat its just they practice a lot n spend a lot o time on here maybe have no lives or are kids n adults who live on here its hard to beat that regardless who cares if u think they cheat get proof n report them if not then don't cry about it

RSS