6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:19 PM

Where is it

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:35 PM

overparalot:

Where is it

There currently is no driving range available on WGT.

-WGTdbloshoe

• Gearman
    122 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:35 PM

There isn't one and I don't think there ever will be.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:42 PM

You can go to any community pool and find a diving range in the pool. It's usually located at the deepest section of the pool. :D

Naww, but WGT doesn't listen to their customers. Product Suggestions is a worthless section to the forums because they don't even get looked at by WGT employees.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 4:36 PM

overparalot:

Where is it

4,228 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 6:31 PM

Buggyyy:

Naww, but WGT doesn't listen to their customers. Product Suggestions is a worthless section to the forums because they don't even get looked at by WGT employees.

Too bad, because they could sell buckets and make even more money.  Large, medium and small.  Customers would be happy, cha-ching for WGT.  Seems obvious to me, but what do I know.

• Andrewhill175
    15 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 6:43 PM

don't need a driving range just need the game to run true..... you can practice on the fairway in a practice game.

chances are the driving range would play diferentley to the game anyway, just like a practice game and real time games, the 2 play completley dif...........

• nerve60
    287 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 6:58 PM

8802:

Buggyyy:

Too bad, because they could sell buckets and make even more money.  Large, medium and small.  Customers would be happy, cha-ching for WGT.  Seems obvious to me, but what do I know.

8802, that is a brilliant idea! Seems like wgt would jump on this. Another way to pull in income for themselves.

small bucket ( 25 balls)  30 credits

medium bucket (60 balls) 50 credits

large bucket (100 balls) 75 credits

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 7:23 PM

Andrewhill175:

don't need a driving range just need the game to run true..... you can practice on the fairway in a practice game.

chances are the driving range would play diferentley to the game anyway, just like a practice game and real time games, the 2 play completley dif...........

yes i agree

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2013 1:37 AM

overparalot:

Where is it

Well call me stupid, naive or whatever (and I have been called a few names in my time) but can someone tell me how this will improve anyones game.

A range ball will be an average ball, not a Nike, Callaway etc so will not  help mapping your  clubs, will invariably have different meter speed to what you usually play with and as you cannot alter your stance or grip I fail to see the benefit.

We have practice mode that is effectively a driving range - go up and down and use your maximum shots. Same with bunkers, rough and a green.

For my 10 cents worth, a mulligan (preferred) or zero wind practice mode will be far more value than a driving range.

RSS