Fri, Apr 12 2013 6:37 AM (51 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 9:46 AM

R.I.P? There is no rest in hell.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 9:59 AM

She entered a scene that needed a huge shake up. I was a boy when she came in. I remember talking to a delivery driver about union's and he said great but sometimes I have to work as well! She drove through many changes that were needed.  

She came to power with the UK the laughing stock of Europe and left with it a very wealthy nation. Not bad!!!!!

R.I.P.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 10:01 AM

courteneyfish:
    I think she always did what she thought was right, and how much more you ask of someone.

Doesn't necessarily mean she was always right in what she did.....nicked named the 'Iron Lady', bit inflexible in my view....what she did or didn't do is now resigned to history....didn't know her personally so won't be going to the funeral...

:-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 10:16 AM

No Matter ,she did the best she could ,  may she rest in peace .  La Madame de fer .

• anobair69
    6 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 11:19 AM

She will get a 21 gun salute, but for a change it will be aimed at the coffin just to make sure.

• Tigerwids
    238 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 11:26 AM

Is Maggie deed oh any excuse for a beer cheers Maggie

ps hope yir goona pay council tax oan yir grave ya auld coo

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 11:49 AM

A Prime Minister with "balls"

She did it "her way" and if only for that, she should be applauded.

Not like Pm's and Presidents of today who "play at politics" and haven't got a decisive bone in their bodies!

R.I.P Maggie.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 11:51 AM

Yep sad as maybe but she was only person to shaft more minors than  Jimmy Saville.

And this is defo true:-

She had much bigger balls than any of the yellow belly fugs we have in power now!

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 12:23 PM

Not many people could of handled the position the way she did. Good or bad she made an impact.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 12:57 PM

GARRYCARTER:

Yep sad as maybe but she was only person to shaft more minors than  Jimmy Saville.

And this is defo true:-

She had much bigger balls than any of the yellow belly fugs we have in power now!

100%

RSS