Forums

Help › Forums

Why isn't this player Tour Legend?

Mon, Apr 29 2013 5:16 PM (66 replies)
  • DIONYSUS9
    214 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:00 PM

One of the best players in  wgt been milking the big legend ready goes and monthly's for how long??and  still legend,Good luck to you sir you pick the comps very lucratively:) No urge to play with the top boys in Tour legend comps i see though:)

Legend Cabo del Sol Full 18 Ready Go Full 18 Legend 53
    04.19.13 Legend Cabo del Sol Full 18 Ready Go Full 18 Legend 52
    04.17.13 Legend Cabo del Sol Full 18 Ready Go Full 18 Legend 50
    04.16.13 Legend Cabo del Sol Full 18 Ready Go Full 18 Legend 52
  • DIONYSUS9
    214 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:01 PM

Monthly =

1 93 56
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:03 PM

Did it ever occur to you that the player might not have enough rounds as a Legend to get to TL? Nothing sneaky about winning while you can. You're sounding a little sour.

• DIONYSUS9
    214 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:17 PM

YankeeJim:

Did it ever occur to you that the player might not have enough rounds as a Legend to get to TL? Nothing sneaky about winning while you can. You're sounding a little sour.

You are a very blind man Mr Jim.I have said my piece i think its morally wrong and no respect for the system,player obviously plays practice rounds to avoid leveling up and keeps the ranked games for the big credit ready goes ONLY and monthly's,I can read between the lines sir.Have a nice day.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 12:54 PM

I know who that is without even looking. I can assure you that our German friend doesn't play practice rounds. He just doesn't play that much at all. He's just another 1 of the top players in the game that got a bit bored of it all and only finds his buzz in the high stakes RG's. There's no way this guy is cheating the system.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 1:24 PM

Any self respecting Legend isn't going to shy away from a good player anyway. 

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 1:42 PM

DIONYSUS9:

YankeeJim:

You are a very blind man Mr Jim.I have said my piece i think its morally wrong and no respect for the system,player obviously plays practice rounds to avoid leveling up and keeps the ranked games for the big credit ready goes ONLY and monthly's,I can read between the lines sir.Have a nice day.

WGT is a Golf Game....not a  detective game......YOU ALL NEED TO STOP GOING TO OTHER PEOPLE'S PROFILE LOOKING FOR THE "GOLDEN EGG" THEN RUSHING BACK IN HERE SCREAMING CHEATER CHEATER.....if anyone needs to be banned from this site IT's the people who call people Cheaters or Sandbaggers without a shred of evidence ....Greg

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:05 PM

DAZZA501:

I know who that is without even looking. I can assure you that our German friend doesn't play practice rounds. He just doesn't play that much at all. He's just another 1 of the top players in the game that got a bit bored of it all and only finds his buzz in the high stakes RG's. There's no way this guy is cheating the system.

I'll add that it wouldn't bother me one bit if ANY Legend played 6 days a week in practice, then shot lights out in a Tourney.

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:27 PM

If anybody finds one of the following buttons, please send the link to me:

"Level me up to Tour Legend instantly regardless of my amount of rounds!"

"Give me additional day time to play WGT without someone realizing at my job or family!"

Thanks, Hans

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:37 PM

rmchangin:

DIONYSUS9:

YankeeJim:

WGT is a Golf Game....not a  detective game......YOU ALL NEED TO STOP GOING TO OTHER PEOPLE'S PROFILE LOOKING FOR THE "GOLDEN EGG" THEN RUSHING BACK IN HERE SCREAMING CHEATER CHEATER.....if anyone needs to be banned from this site IT's the people who call people Cheaters or Sandbaggers without a shred of evidence ....Greg

The underlined part is bang on. Care about your own game, not what someone else may or may not be doing.

RSS