Help › Forums

Why isn't this player Tour Legend?

Mon, Apr 29 2013 5:16 PM (66 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:39 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

LOL, that's a new one...

I was only posting a meaning of what was posted above. Not making any accusations toward anyone, as you see my post had no opinion.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:45 PM

ZioMio:

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

LOL, that's a new one...

I was only posting a meaning of what was posted above. Not making any accusations toward anyone, as you see my post had no opinion.

I know, I just got a good chuckle out of his post.  I wonder if it's possible to bypass WGT's verification process and enter whatever scores you want?  If so, someone put me in for a 46 in the next full 18 , 2k RG on Oakmont, heavy winds and champ greens.....lmao

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:58 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

I know, I just got a good chuckle out of his post.  I wonder if it's possible to bypass WGT's verification process and enter whatever scores you want?  If so, someone put me in for a 46 in the next full 18 , 2k RG on Oakmont, heavy winds and champ greens.....lmao

Uneven Lies of course!! 

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 3:33 AM

"Here's the deal. If something involves "winning " something of value......It will be scammed./manipulated"

1) My post was not about Hans. I don't know him from ..Gretel.

2) Unless one lives in some alternative universe , the first sentence in this post is true. Unless one lives in that alternative universe ....and wears rose colored glasses....that this site is free from any participants who would engage in any activity described as "cheating?"

The question then is it 'cheating' ...or.....doing a better job of manipulating the mouse trap.It is NOT whether such behavior takes place on WGT.

D

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 3:44 AM

"I know, I just got a good chuckle out of his post.  I wonder if it's possible to bypass WGT's verification process and enter whatever scores you want?  If so, someone put me in for a 46 in the next full 18 , 2k RG on Oakmont, heavy winds and champ greens.....lmao"

Yes and no.You could post it ...but WGTcould verify that you did NOT  actually hit the ball 46 times How evahhh. with a certain amount of 'geekiness' , you could tweek the results of your swing OR......view the defing parameters of wind direction and strength or the break/speed  inchs/foot on a green..................

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 6:33 AM

dyjech:

Yes and no.You could post it ...but WGTcould verify that you did NOT  actually hit the ball 46 times How evahhh. with a certain amount of 'geekiness' , you could tweek the results of your swing OR......view the defing parameters of wind direction and strength or the break/speed  inchs/foot on a green..................

To win WGT's credits... and brag? If the "money" we "win" had some meaning in real life, maybe.. a lot of trouble to boost your ego when in the end, only WGT wins. Only some tournaments give you real incentives. The thousands that you may make here won't buy you much, and you get accusations of cheater for free. I know some are using programs like autodingers, but they know that they will suck if they don't use them and they already suck because they are using them. It's like bragging about beating a 10 year old boy in a fight because you cannot beat a grown up man...and yeah, I have also been accused of cheating...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 7:39 AM

SOYEL1:

I have also been accused of cheating...

Never mind that... did you beat the ten year old?   ;o)

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 8:00 AM

"Here's the deal. If something involves "winning " something of value......It will be scammed./manipulated"

Then you go on saying it wasn't about Hans....then why did you post his Tourney scores?

you sir need to look up the meaning of half- cocked, In fact i see another player here commenting about outing players.....like you have a lot of room to talk about outing players Legendcrusher , or should it be LEGENDOUTER....Greg

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 8:16 AM

DIONYSUS9:

YankeeJim:

Did it ever occur to you that the player might not have enough rounds as a Legend to get to TL? Nothing sneaky about winning while you can. You're sounding a little sour.

You are a very blind man Mr Jim.I have said my piece i think its morally wrong and no respect for the system,player obviously plays practice rounds to avoid leveling up and keeps the ranked games for the big credit ready goes ONLY and monthly's,I can read between the lines sir.Have a nice day.

I doubt you can read...between the lines or otherwise...Get a life

• DIONYSUS9
    214 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 8:37 AM

7thwave:
    I doubt you can read...between the lines or otherwise...Get a life

Judging by the look on your face i have a better life than you believe me!,Look .i never said this player is a cheater i said he has been creaming the Legend big credit events for what? 8 months? and will carry on doing so.There are players out there that have never won anything struggling on TL legend greens and in comps and i think its wrong that this player is still Legend after all this time considering the damage he s doing scooping up the cream,I have nothing against him ,just wanted to say its wrong and the system needs to be looked at.Thats me done!,And before you tell someone to get a life 7th wave smile in your mugshot next time.

RSS