Mon, Apr 29 2013 5:16 PM (66 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:39 PM

Just a very good player....well played!

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:50 PM

I agree to this all hans is a great player and is in my cc but if this was a master beating on tour masters then there would be nobody backing them up. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:55 PM

LOL  this is the funniest call-someone-out thread ever.

Gr8 shooten Hans.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:42 PM

hpurey:
    Gr8 shooten Hans.

OMG!. I never looked at who it actually was. Hans???!!   LMFAO, is the OP whacked or what??  :-D

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:44 PM

Here's the deal. If something involves "winning " something of value......It will be scammed./manipulated. If you don't think so..stay away from ALL games as such. Well of course it's all about an astounding sense of timing with one of your fingers and the ability to read varying wind directions and force AND variations in green contours and speeds. Giggle. AS Mister Rogers might muse  "Can you say PACKET EDITING."

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:54 PM

dyjech:

Here's the deal. If something involves "winning " something of value......It will be scammed./manipulated. If you don't think so..stay away from ALL games as such. Well of course it's all about an astounding sense of timing with one of your fingers and the ability to read varying wind directions and force AND variations in green contours and speeds. Giggle. AS Mister Rogers might muse  "Can you say PACKET EDITING."

Ya lost me.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 6:29 PM

dyjech:

The post by the OP was about one person...........

The only thing this person does wrong is be a good person, and play the game legitimately whilst happening to be very good at it.  Oh yes he wins a fair bit.........If I were that good so would I, but as before I can say well played!  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:00 PM

Dionysus is the god of wine, which explains the thread really.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:14 PM

MBaggese:

dyjech:

Ya lost me.

Packet Editing 101

What is packet editing?

Packet editing is when you edit the packets coming to/from the Wizet servers. You are basicly decrpyting encrpyted data and changing it to whatever you want, then you send the edited packet and the effects take place.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:31 PM

ZioMio:
    Packet Editing

LOL, that's a new one...

Hans is a great player, should he be a TL?  In my opinion, hell yeah!  However, he has not met the criteria to become one yet.  One day he will be..  

RSS