Forums

Help › Forums

So, what now?

Wed, Sep 17 2014 10:48 AM (282 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 7:39 AM

Well Graham, they cant pull their provocative, come hither clothes down low enough to hide it. And theres no pulling the wool over your eyes, lol. I wonder how many of these (the obvious ones) are wiling to gift to others then?

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 8:13 AM

Good point TWOMINUSONE, I'm sure very few gift anything. But there's a number who are prepared to sell something. Which I doubt is available in the Pro Shop. If it was WGT would probably take their cut.

The weird thing is the number of men who do fall for it. Posting their e-mails on the young women's walls and giving all kinds of personal information.

I guess there's nowt so stupid as a man who's blood has departed south to his front trouser area.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 10:38 AM

Hope your sense of humor is not in your right hip. Best of luck on the recovery.

:)

Rock

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 7:48 AM

Thanks Rockitch. I'm hoping the surgeon will steer clear of my funny bone. Though since my humour, such as it is, is very British in it's style, its perhaps lost on many anyway.

Actually I've needed my sense of humour today as I've been playing like a dog. However my last round was my fiftieth as a Tour Master so, having reached saturation, my average can only go one way now.

The big push for Legend status starts here.

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 2:38 PM

Or maybe not. Just played my 54th round as a TM and yet my average is still going up.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 3:04 PM

I don't think your tournament games are counting yet G m8, you entered these as Master only and still recognised as Master in your stats, which kind of sucks really :-(

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 3:07 PM

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 7:36 PM

Fekdrink:

Or maybe not. Just played my 54th round as a TM and yet my average is still going up.

Any best of Par 3's and Par 5's won't count in the 50 ranked rounds. They don't count in stats or average so they don't count in the number of ranked rounds needed to saturate a tier.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 10:21 PM

Fekdrink:
    I wonder what could be going on. It's almost as if these young, attractive women in provocative, come hither poses with not a lot on clothes wise were secretly men. Funding their main account by duping sad lonely feks with a sexy avatar.

Surely not.

Now please. I mean no disrespect to women who play this game at any level. Many are much better than me. But they tend not to be showing their Ts and As on their profile picture.

Full ACK!

Look up G.I.R.L here :)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 10:35 PM

Mushy01:
    I don't think your tournament games are counting yet G m8, you entered these as Master only and still recognised as Master in your stats, which kind of sucks really :-(

I respectfully disagree m8.

After a tier change, a player can re-enter any tournament in the original, previous tier under their conditions. The results will be counted to (1) the current tier, though.

Proof is available right now in the unlimited 18 hole Monthly of August, Amateur tier, 88 minutes before it's closed. The leader isn't an Amateur any more, and the level 60 guy in 8th place has played there the last time when he was a Master, on Aug.26.

This is perfectly legit, no grounds for naming and shaming!

Edit: (1) the average of

RSS