Forums

Help › Forums

So, what now?

Wed, Sep 17 2014 10:48 AM (282 replies)
  • Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 7:52 AM

Cheers Mushy01 and thanks for all your advice and encouragement along the way.

HEX Chrome? Who needs them? Now a Legend with an average of 58! Using WGT balls! OK so I'm still listed as a Tour Master in the current week/month hence my 29 at Royal St George's as a first round at Legend rank is not from the back tees. Think I'll quit now.

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 10:37 AM
    Well I've been knocking a few balls around now on the Legend setting and here's my first impressions. The longer yardages aren't really bothering me too much as I've swapped from the zero dot of distance WGT balls to the four dot Callaways. What is tricky is judging the distances in. If the old balls said say 100 yards in zero wind conditions, then that's what they'd travel. I can't quite get the hang of the extra percentages on the HEXChrome+ yet. That shouldn't take too long. What is really throwing me is the speed of the greens, According to the graphic on the top right of the screen, the change from Tour Master to Legend is 11 to 12. Which shouldn't be that different right? No. Wrong,wrong, wrong. The ball now whizzes across the grass like it's Usain Bolt with turbo charged spikes. A week ago if I needed to putt twice that second putt was usually a tap in. Now I'm going anywhere from five to ten foot past. You know what? This is bloody difficult.
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 10:48 AM

Fekdrink:
    You know what? This is bloody difficult.

Lmaaoooooooo 

Enjoy it now Fek m8, you made getting to Legend look quite easy, I know you can do the same to Tour Legend  :-) 

RSS