Forums

Help › Forums

So, what now?

Wed, Sep 17 2014 10:48 AM (282 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 9:37 AM

Now that wasn't mentioned, making the tea ..... hmmm , that puts another perspective on it lol

Put me down for one of them ;-)

• ironmanz
    66 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 11:09 AM

There's nothing I can add to what you said, you covered everything. And I myself am not so much into playing the perfect game, as much as running a great Country Club. Everyone has fun doing what they like best.   thank you for your response.

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 10:39 AM

In some ways it feels like I only started playing WGT yesterday. In other ways it feels like I've been on here forever. However the truth is today is my fifth monthiversary. So, as is my wont, here's my monthly report.

Days played:- 153

XPs earned:- 319 446, Level 85.

Credits earned:- 21 399 (Videos/Surveys/Offers 20 710, "Winnings" 689).

Credits spent:- 14 775.

Credit balance:- 6 624.

Average:- 66.93.

Driving Accuracy:- 82.68%.

GIR:- 69.73%.

Putting Average:- 1.83.

Average distance to hole:- 19 feet.

Balls lost:- 3

Money spent:- Zero.

Hours spent playing:- Eating into my sleep pattern.

The main difference is that I've started buying balls - the WGT G12-S - which has undoubtably helped my scoring if not my credit balance. I do have a sleeve of Callaway HEXchome+ in reserve kindly gifted by Mushy01, but I don't dare use them in case I like them too much. They'll have to wait for when (if) I make Legend.

The next month is a going to be an interesting one. On Thursday I'm due in hospital to have my right hip replaced. This will no doubt lead to the Wife leaving home as I am invariably a terrible grouch when I am unwell. I hate any kind of fuss and loathe being dependant on anyone. Still, if She does pack Her bags that should mean plenty of time for WGT.

Every cloud has a quiet, no nagging, silver, internet heavy lining

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 10:49 AM

Fekdrink:
    The next month is a going to be an interesting one. On Thursday I'm due in hospital to have my right hip replaced.

I hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2013 11:41 AM

Yep , best wishes Fek m8.

Mate I know , just had it done, best thing ever he said, not sure you be playing much at first mind, apparently the drugs are pretttttyyyyyy good so to speak, though 5 mins after he took em , he was flat out lol.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 2:12 AM

Yup, best of luck Graham. And with Mushy's comment above, who knows, you might get a whacky game of golf going, lol. Keep us posted G, we will be here for ya.

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 3:45 AM

Thanks DRogers5864. See your average is dropping lke a stone. At this rate you'll beating me to Legend.

Mushy01. Thanks again for the Callaways and of course the good wishes.

TWOMINUSONE. Thanks my friend. Perhaps the drugs will help me relax and start hitting near the middle of meter for once.

One thing. I'm going to have to hope the surgeon is more switched on than I am. It's my left hip which needs replacing not my right!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 4:33 AM

LOL, lets hope the surgeon doesnt get VEMmed then :)

• ric8ard
    796 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 5:24 AM

whats happening now   all i get is a spinning circle with 0%   in middle  can not get to play 

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2013 7:27 AM

I came across a very curious thing whilst browsing the forums this morning.

There's an awful lot of young women registered on WGT. Young, attractive women. Young, attractive women in provacative, come hither poses. Young, attractive women in provocative, come hither poses with not a lot on clothes wise. And I thought to myself, "My very goodness me, that's jolly odd".

It all started when I saw a post by someone who was obviously very good at the game. Something like a 60 average as a Hack. And he had an awful lot of friends. About 227 I think. So I had a quick browse round the profile (as one does) and noticed one of his friends was called SuperSexySuzy (name changed). Who was clearly a very confident young woman. She was wearing a bikini top befitting of a twelve year old. One for whom puberty had yet to happen. However SuperSexySuzy was not twelve. And puberty had very much happened. And by the looks of her had a plastic sugeon or two had happened as well. Let me put it this way, her ahem, assets would cross the State line about five minutes before the rest of her. So then I did one of those friend's friends searches and found lots of similar blessed young women. Some of whom clearly hadn't realised that it was a very windy day. As their skirts had blown up. Some were obviously very cold too. Not surprising really as their tiny tops were much too small to keep them warm.  

Now these young women seemed to fall into two catagories.

Some of these young, attractive women in provocative, come hither poses with not a lot on clothes wise seemed to have little interest in the game at all. But a lot of male friends. I think the problem in these particular women's game is that they tended to hook a lot of their shots. Really a dreadful problem with hooking. Indeed I would say perennial hookers.

The other group of young, attractive women in provocative, come hither poses with not a lot on clothes wise were actually very good. Though few past Master Level, many at Pro or less. But they must have been very good. Because they too had a lot of male friends. All of whom they beat regularly at Match Play. Fancy that. These young, attractive women in provocative, come hither poses with not a lot on clothes wise also seemed very happy to receive WGT related gifts of balls and clubs etc.

I wonder what could be going on. It's almost as if these young, attractive women in provocative, come hither poses with not a lot on clothes wise were secretly men. Funding their main account by duping sad lonely feks with a sexy avatar.

Surely not.

Now please. I mean no disrespect to women who play this game at any level. Many are much better than me. But they tend not to be showing their Ts and As on their profile picture.

RSS