Forums

Help › Forums

arrogant people of higher tiers

Fri, Jan 3 2014 1:20 PM (123 replies)
  • PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 2:40 PM

unclenewy:
    It seems from reading most of this thread that this.......let's be reserved and just call him an idiot.......has been removed.

Yep, like Opy pointed out a few days ago, the fact that Stevie can no longer be found through WGT players search tab means his account was closed.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 5:30 PM

This thread has turned out to be a bit of an oxymoron!

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 6:07 PM

nickuk:

This thread has turned out to be a bit of an oxymoron!

there are a few cut from the same cloth...steven.. syhap, etc who are miserable when playing, leave horrendous posts on ur profile then block...at least one got taken care of.

• mvm1238
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 11:04 PM

i got a question.....if this guy is gone as you say....then why do u keep commenting about this stuffand not lettingit di and move onto another topic more interesting....ike summers coming an babes in bikinis!!!

• thebigwoofer
    13 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2013 9:08 AM

alanti:
    As for being arrogant, I may be sometimes when it comes to how I would like to see this game run, but on the course I have always been happy to play with any tier and try to help them if they are willing to learn - not that I am very good! Regardless I will always treat anyone of any tier, sex or nationality with one thing - RESPECT.

Well said.If everyone practiced this belief it would make for a much friendlier game.I also try to play like this but I have ran across a few of the arrogant types.You know the ones that expect everbody to be at thier level of play all the time. And then mouth off if your not.It does wear on you.I usually just finish the game and then block them out so I dont have to ever deal with them again.

Lets play golf and have fun!

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 11:01 AM

I want to sincerely apologize to everyone for my actions the past week....i was extremely stressed out over my health....and i unfortunately took it out in here... to everyone i deeply am sorry or the nasty things i said...some people handle the stress of the realization that u can die in different ways...and sadly i did it the wrong way...I hope and pray that none of you go through this kind of life affecting possibilty of realizing you're not bullet proof.....to u all i have eaten my own humble pie and i hope you can see it in your hearts to accept my humble apology...if you dont ish to accept it...then i wish you the best.....this will be my only post on it....Thank You....oh....btw....for those who doubt my health issue...last friday i laid on my side as they stuck a long needle into my back nd went between my ribs and into the growth on my panceas and drew cells from it to seeif it was benign or malignate....it came back negative for cancer....Thank You

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 10:01 PM

Surprise, Surprise Guess what idiot posted more trash on my page^^^^^  your blocked go screw with someone else you  spineless  puke...Greg

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 10:45 PM

OK...right here so everybody can see it.....rmchangin.....i am very sorry for what i said to u  in here and on your profile....i even added you hoping we could be friends...i guess the best thing we can do is just not talk anymore to each other...God Bless You my brother in Christ!!!  I hope your life is filled with joy and that u hold no animosity against any of your fellow man!!  Peace out borther!!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 11:16 PM

Time to chill, after all it's just...

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2013 2:45 AM

Glad for you it came back negative. Cancer is a real sucker.

A well (not arrogant) meant tip: Learn from this, grow as a person.

Rock

RSS