Forums

Help › Forums

Any legend wants match play (scored)

Fri, May 24 2013 4:46 PM (65 replies)
  • creamer444
    783 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 2:40 PM

i wasent going to get smart but sod it. first of all u need to practice your approach shots missing a green from inside 100 yards sucks for starters. secondly your putting is terrible theres no competition no matter what course u choase maybe if u ask people nicely they mite give you tips instead of bumming your gums up with chit golf bye c u when your a legend chow.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 2:45 PM

Creamer i feel you are scared you might lose to me in merion. You are becoming defensive. Instead you need to show me your skills in merion. Then we see. Then i consider elite player. Most legends can beat me in other courses because my equipemnt is inferior in other ocurses. Merion nullify equipment advantages

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 2:54 PM

OMG

another s h i t talking monkey who hasnt posted a ranked round in a year.

I'll play ya but not for peanuts

1000 credits ,

Let me know Tic Toc

No ranked rounds in a year, you have no ambition

Afraid of becoming a legend??

YES

Allie

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 3:00 PM

I do so much love to read all these challenge posts on the Forums.

Creamer took him on  and walked out with a 5-0 victory. The lower tier responds with a new post. Yes, he admitted that he has inferior equipment vs Legends or higher, but he also requested a rematch. This on a course, that I believe is a fair compromise.

Defensive is the key word ( actually post ) from all the super players. This is the first time I have seen a player accept the offer, but instead of playing a more even field, becomes defensive and is backed up by his friends. The majority of you just respond with degrading posts instead of proving your true abilities. 

Play the man on his terms, or stay out of the conversations please.

Tom

PS: I do and will aways support the underdog in these events.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 3:03 PM

I'm ready to play - going green - 18 or 9 is fine

• TeacHa
    186 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 3:36 PM

lol.

what exactly is the purpose of your thread(s) anyway?

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 4:23 PM

Let's go, Merion front 9 or back 9, your choice. As you want the matchplay to be scored, let's spice it up a little bit. What about a 2000 credits challenge?

Cheers, Hans

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 5:24 PM

I'm thinking Legend vs TM at Merion is more of a level playing field.

Not much of a tee box advantage is there?  Merion is course management where I think Legends would have the advantage since we play that way much more than the TM's with big drivers do.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time.  lol

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 5:57 PM

enjoyed the round with him.  he offered some good tips along the way. 

we played 15 of 18 - barely got him, hole 10 woulda broke a front 9 tie, but we played on.  he continued with starter ball 2 down after 11 and respect that very much. 

he's no quitter, that's for sure.  good player too.

thanks for the game

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 6:21 PM

Thanks duffer. I had my chances. I played ok until 9 after that i think i lost focus. I did not expect it was 18 hole so mind was not prepared for that much. But as i always said if you all beat me  5 up i am cool. Some time i play bad sometime you play good. Thanks for the game... I am ready for more legend to challenge me in merion. Lets go. 9 hole only pls and 90 sec only.

RSS