Forums

Help › Forums

ALERT!!!!!, Month of June.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 27 2013 6:46 PM (51 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 3:17 PM

Renniw52 will be 61 on the 26th of June. I am not sure how many times I will be on, but, if I start an AS and you are my partner I will buy you a sleeve of your choice. I still don't have a job but I still have the credits I bought with my own money back when I had some money. Let's have some fun with this. Of course your balls will come after the game. I may even buy some balls for the team that beats me, which is everyone. Keep your eyes open and watch for me. Love all my friends.

Rich

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 3:25 PM

Well happy early bday Renni.  Just happy to see that maybe you will be on a bit more and playing a bit more.

Still haven't got a chance to play with or against you and would love to. You are a top notch guy and i don't need a sleeve of balls for it.

Look forward to playing at some point

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 3:38 PM

Balls on the way just for responding.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 3:42 PM

Happy Birthday Old Man ,  But your friends cant have a game with you if your never Green .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 3:47 PM

opy, I go green and wait and hour, nobody sends an invite. Is it my balls or what?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 4:23 PM

Happy early Birthday Renn.61 years young!

I would like to play with you in A/S and have a good laugh, but only on the proviso no balls are sent. 

PS I sent you an early present :)

• StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 4:37 PM

Happy Birthday Renn, always wanted to meet up with you on the course for a laugh hope too sometime. (no need for those low sandie whatsits)

Have a good'un

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 4:45 PM

Happiest of Days, young man...I say young man because I'll turn 62 in July.  And opy is right, you gotta go green some to get invites!

Always enjoy rounds of golf with you, and am sure would also enjoy rounds of beer.  Would love to play some alt on your birthday and before, hopefully...but do not under any circumstances send me any balls, I've got all I can handle.

I can see it now, you and I taking on all comers, which I'm sure is much preferred to coming on all takers.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 4:59 PM

First of all - no gifts please - I got a gift already being able to play with you! that was fun - let's do more of that!!

second of all ........

ps.......she totally volunteered at the mere mention of your name :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2013 5:11 PM

lol duff...and in my best Ren Hoek (aka Peter Lorre) voice:  "You are my true friend."

RSS