Forums

Help › Forums

ALERT!!!!!, Month of June.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 27 2013 6:46 PM (51 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 12:44 PM

Happy birthday for the 26th, dont want your balls!

we've never played but you've always offered me sound and genuine advice, never one to belittle too!

Anyway have a great day when it arrives and maybe we'll have 9 one day

andy

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 1:13 PM

renniw52:

Renniw52 will be 61 on the 26th of June. I am not sure how many times I will be on, but, if I start an AS and you are my partner I will buy you a sleeve of your choice. I still don't have a job but I still have the credits I bought with my own money back when I had some money. Let's have some fun with this. Of course your balls will come after the game. I may even buy some balls for the team that beats me, which is everyone. Keep your eyes open and watch for me. Love all my friends.

Rich

I may not Know U , Regards , Happy Early B-Day .Maybe some day will get a round in .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 1:31 PM

Just got home from trying to build a sun room for a friend. Haven't done carpentry for years, guess its like riding a horse, get back on and go to town. Enjoying the break from corporate life and keeping the lights on. I have to rush to Atlanta Motor Speedway to watch my grandkids race. 95 degrees is going to be rough tonight. Thank you all for the good wishes and  I will see you soon. More sleeves of balls to come your way. I sure do appreciate my friends and a friend is a friend. You can have my shirt, my wife (please), or anything I have. Started out a simple kid, now I am a simple old man.

Rich

• craigswan
    31,571 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 1:40 PM

your one of the best people on here friend . many happy returns when it comes and good luck with that job hunting . What comes around goes around so hang on in there .

• Rennykogers
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 2:30 PM

Happy upcoming Bday to a fellow Gemini. played with you before you were crap (kidding). looking forward to playing you again

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 2:58 PM

my grandson turns 6 on the 27th !! what a coincidence. this year he gets a set of junior clubs !! the game of a life time begins for him !! happy birthday to both in advance !!

• randalski
    131 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 3:14 PM

awhile back, i was watching Greg Norman and Nick Faldo battle it out on th final round at the Masters;   in th end one of the guys in th booth said if you  looked up th word "class" you would see a picture of Greg Norman...   like i said, that was awhile back;  now if you look there will be two pictures;   Greg and Rich.....You are also a class act in my book,,  Happy Birthday Rich

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 3:22 PM

Thank you all again, there are many many class folks on here. I am very proud to have them as friends. I am going to try and go green tonight, so let's have some fun. Don't let my lack of skill get you down, I'll make it up with free virtual beer.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 4:41 PM

im down

gonna go get a real beer and squeeze a RG in that is about to time out and be green and ready when you are.

no more balls either you gave me some already and i tyvvvvm and look forward to our round

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 5:49 PM

I don't know You Renniw52, but I would like to wish the best of birthdays. I enjoy reading your posts. I will turn 55 on June 23. Would cherish a A/S with you, I am just a TM tho. Thank you, but I have plenty of credits for balls & all. I try to play at least 8 matches a day during the week days. Sometimes I look like a hack, mostly from being nervous not wanting to let my partner down, but I never give up. Starting this Monday, every time I set up a A/S match I will invite you, if you don't have any interest, I will understand. Have a gr8 day.

RSS