Forums

Help › Forums

Wimbledon

Tue, Jul 9 2013 1:20 AM (68 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 12:20 PM

what the he** is going on??? 

this is the strangest thing i've seen in a tournament - that i can recall anyway.

WOW

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 12:24 PM

There have been some great games so far. If Murray doesn't win this year then he wants his butt kicked. I'm proud to be almost British.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 12:33 PM

i'm rooting for him too!!  Novak could be a big hurdle - Really rooting for him!!!

7 former #1's take the court and none advance - wacky day!!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 12:42 PM

They don't seem to like the grass either. Not good to see all of the injuries but it makes you wonder if they use the right footwear.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 1:06 PM

is there anyone better after a defeat than Roger?  What a fantastic press conference. 

have to admire that guy

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 1:09 PM

courteneyfish:

There have been some great games so far. If Murray doesn't win this year then he wants his butt kicked. I'm proud to be almost British.

Interesting point of view regards Murray - should the seeding go as planned you reckon Novak Djokovic (#1 seed) shouldn't bother turning up then?

courteneyfish:

They don't seem to like the grass either. Not good to see all of the injuries but it makes you wonder if they use the right footwear.

Had the same thoughts whilst watching re the footwear - seems to be all the losers that are complaining though.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 1:16 PM

duffer19:

is there anyone better after a defeat than Roger?  What a fantastic press conference. 

have to admire that guy

A real gent & true legend.

Cracking match. Kept expecting Fed' to produce the magic and turn it around, never quite happened.

Stakhovsky fully deserved his hard fought win.

• craigswan
    31,571 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 1:38 PM

I have posted - come on andy murray on forums before every open for years but I always jinxed him until the us open last year so now the spell has been broken .

COME ON ANDY MURRAY .

DID YOU KNOW - He went to school in dunblane and attended the school where the dunblane massacre occurred .

DID YOU KNOW - In his class was miss Scotland . They hated each other .

DID YOU KNOW - When injured he sits in baths of ice cubes .

federer out , tsonga out , nadal out . What could go wrong .

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 2:41 AM

craigswan:

I have posted - come on andy murray on forums before every open for years but I always jinxed him until the us open last year so now the spell has been broken .

COME ON ANDY MURRAY .

DID YOU KNOW - He went to school in dunblane and attended the school where the dunblane massacre occurred .

DID YOU KNOW - In his class was miss Scotland . They hated each other .

DID YOU KNOW - When injured he sits in baths of ice cubes .

federer out , tsonga out , nadal out . What could go wrong .

JOCK avitch. :-)

• craigswan
    31,571 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 5:06 AM

Lol .

RSS