Forums

Help › Forums

AGREE or DISAGREE

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 1 2013 1:59 PM (20 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 7:20 PM
    Finaly i can used this excuse , i dont know english enough so ... Don,t know .......... Lolll :) This game is the game ,no matter what changes come , adapt be patient is my Moto ... I Renni mon ami can not have a agree or desagree answer . Frapp
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 8:18 PM

I Agree with number 10! Lol, We have not played in a while hope to soon. Although my favorite balls have changed their name and cant buy any more of the ones I got sadly. Why couldnt they just rename the ones in our bags to match, same ball differant name lmao.

Thats my only rant, other then I always seem to have a stutterin meter when near water =),

Mes.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 9:02 PM

I actually disagree with points 1-7, the game is pretty much the same as when I started.

Point 8 - Agreed, in fact I have stopped playing. My only frustration is the lack of communication and total lack of trying stop the multi account issues, not at the game play.

Point 9, I have shot a couple of low scores, and I aint no robot, so it is possible, but not on a consistent basis IMO (well not for me lol)

Point 10 - I thought I would have agreed, but I don't now, thats how disillusioned I have become. There are some GREAT people in here, and a great community, but it is no longer enough for me to play this game regularly - perhaps a good break may work?

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 9:27 PM

Agree with #1-#3 and 6-8. Just a little while ago I breezed through the front 9 of a course and the back 9 nothing went right. Bad karma I guess.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 9:31 PM

Not been around as long as some and don't play too many RGs.  In fact lately I am happy just playing A/S with friends mainly...With that in mind my thought's are:

1. Not been around long enough to offer anything;

2. Few times I have played an RG seems it will magnify this. I will say I have also seen ding misses that land close to;

3. Disagree except sometimes at kiawah if you don't already know the break yourself;

4. Strongly disagree with the Nike I use at least;

5. Disagree;

6. Strongly Disagree;

7. Strongly Disagree;

8. Feel like RGs at the very least are Fd why bother;

9. RGs as per above;

10. Some real awesome people on here:)

My thought's.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 11:00 PM

1. It is what it is.

2. To ding or not to ding, that is the question. I'm an off dinger to work the wind.

3. Putting takes aggressive 'touch'

4. R11's, Have not noticed change, disagree

5.disagree

6.both agree/disagree

7.disagree

8.both agree/disagree

9.disagree, i seen it with my own eyes

10.agree, but I'm about the most non-social fk at WGT.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 11:10 PM

1, 5, 6, not sure

2, 4, 9, agree

3, 7, 8, 10, disagree

Okay was it simple enuff?  my nickle.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 5:13 AM

Totally disagree on all points. Not so simple but you get the point.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 7:07 AM

1. The game is not at all what it used to be. Agree - it's much better.

2. The slightest error on the ding will affect your shot like you missed by a mile. Agree

3. Putting is a total guessing game. Disagree

4. The R11 irons  have forgotten how to stop like they used to. Disagree

5. Shots that used to end up in deep rough now are OOB, lost ball. Can't say I've noticed.

6. Courses you had dialed in are now foreign territory. Disagree

7. You are losing more balls than you ever did with shots that used to still be playable. Disagree

8. You are getting frustrated and feel like giving it up. Disagree (Though that can change several times a day!)

9. You really doubt the low scores you see posted and know damn well the players shooting them are robots. Disagree - again, I've no doubt a few do use the 'auto ding' I've read so much about.

10. You will never leave this game because of the friends you have made, and you can't live without them. Disagree - 'can't live without them' seems a tad extreme.

RSS