Forums

Help › Forums

Have some fun with WGT Enquirer's Caption Contest!

Wed, Oct 2 2013 11:11 AM (124 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:21 AM

Yancy: All i saw Chad was this foot print with a big  toe on it                                           Mel:I followed the big foot print with the big toe ,all the way to your office Chad.       Chad:Must be the new guy ,  WGTshoe  ,he wants my job,i must keep an eye on that one !!!!!!!!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:30 AM

Mel:  I have been seeing signs  of this strange guy from the north all over WGT courses !                                                                                                                                Yancy:   Yes i agree  , i am an expert in  the Weirdness  , This Frappefort is some strange investigater ,and wathnots.  you know he has been aroung ,he always leave this funny smell in the air.                                                                                                     Chad:   Yes it coming back to me this guy ,WGTicon and WGTshoe told me about him Srange indeed, I must rehired the control room staff ,just to keep an eye on him ,,,,,more $$$$ out of my pocket ...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:36 AM

Yancy : I have seen to many members walking around the courses completely lost and brooken mentaly,financely and whatnots.                                                                   Mel:It must be total domination from some kind of Aliens or unknown elements ????? Chad: Finaly  my staff got it right this time , my plan is working ,total domination of WGT players ,,,,tomorow the world is mine   Ha Ha Ha  .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:56 AM

Mel: Finaly ,Yancy ready to talk about it Chad.                                                                 Yancy: They showed me this long instrument, the size of a big peperoni all shining,saying in alien language that i could understand this wont hurt at all.....    Chad:  This is exactly  what i tell my staff ,to tell all WGT members ,,,,This wont hurt at all ......

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 11:13 AM

Yancy; Geez Mel you on that smell bro ...

Mel; Wow am I ever Yancy.

Chad; Erm yeah sorry guy's that's my cheeznuts.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 11:22 AM

Mel: Come, Yancy its time to tell Chad  what you saw in that Ship....                        Yancy : ok ,i saw  OPY,Andy,Frapp, the new Pope dont know why that one , Zio,and at least 50 members,on there knee praying to get free stuff from WGT.                      Chad :  i know that was years ago ,i was there standing up looking at you all,  all is working  cause they are still on there knees ,be patient its coming ............ 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 11:42 AM

TIME TO BE HONEST                                                                                                               Mel:  I am actualy Chad the big boss of WGT ....                                                            Chad: I am actualy Mel ,hired  to act like the big boss ,and take no reponcability for all the probs.                                                                                                                              Yancy:  I am Donguss from the planet Bogglos, sent here to study you playing a thing called Golf.  I reported so far that you all have big balls and litle holes you play with.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 1:47 PM

..................One third of the above overheard conversation was actually about a new golf ball.

:O)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:09 PM

Chad :  I have some parenormals happing at the office ,,  The papperclips are gone , Its just me and Icon there , And I know Icon had nothing to do with it . 

Mel  :  Icon,s plan to make Chad crazy is starting to work , Did you take Icon,s bank check ?

Yancy   :   What makes you think I trust Icon ,   I got CASH 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:19 PM

WigerToods2010:

..................One third of the above overheard conversation was actually about a new golf ball.

:O)

LMAO    good one  ......     giving me more ideal  lolllll

RSS