Help › Forums

The new RG list

Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:40 AM (152 replies)
  • Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 8:53 AM

Yip

Must agree, it looks boring as heck.

The TL rg's take forever but u make some 500/1k and 2k open to all and they will fill each day!

It aint rocket science is it?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 11:08 AM

Lizard69:
    The TL rg's take forever but u make some 500/1k and 2k open to all and they will fill each day!

Or just knock the full number down to 25, or something like that.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 11:09 AM

turfsand:

can we have atleast three 50credit ready-go's?

i see only one 50cr ready-go but i thank you for putting it up WGT

dav

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 3:26 PM

stevenharkin:

New list out today, and I can only 1 x 200 9 holer and no 500 cred RG's.

Still baffles me why they can't throw in at least 2 x 500's ,  1 x 1000 and 1 x 2000 cred RG's...it's not as if they don't fill up quickly, 'cos they do.

IMO there are too many 100 and 200 cered RG's. Variety is the spice of life!

C'mon WGT...

+1

We had this a few months back,and over november and december got it pretty much right .bit of everything and some high stakes 2k 1k and 500 9 holers,all they needed to do was keep the same format and change the courses

these rg's are about as appealing as mr's trunchball off matilda

ROCKY

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 3:33 PM

I wanna play a 1K or 2K RG. Idc if there's only one...

Add a couple of 400s and 500s...mix up the prices. Try 350 375, 520 etc..

More variety...that's it.

• JJ656
    1,858 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 9:12 PM

Good to see no exciting gambles in the new list, now I don't have to feel bad not playing many...........Go go goo goooo Sebicu!!

• skunkyone420
    173 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 9:23 PM

Yeah man these rg's suck. no highstakes at all. you would think as much as wgt players complains for high stake rg's they would make some but nope. I honestly wont even play many, just match play. (If I can get a game) HAAAAAAAAA. But yeah wgt put some highstakes, these rg's are BORING.

• skunkyone420
    173 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2014 9:26 PM

The only good rg is Kia 400c . which is WACK cause that all there is. HIGH STAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 8:02 AM

Quite obviously the person who puts the ready go's on doesn't read the forums or communicate with anyone that works for wgt. So i'm not going to ask for higher stakes ready go's this month. Instead i will ask that the person who puts the ready go's on is fired!

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2014 9:21 AM

The reason they don't do them all comes down to economics. This post isn't meant to disagree with anyone wanting highstakes, as I don't.  I am all for them. However WGT's job as a business is to maintain some  kind of ratio of credits that are being put into the system or are already there to the actually real dollars that are coming in via ads and people spending their hard eanred money

When they do high stakes ready gos, it doesn't make them any money. Typically it is the same group of people who play them and that group already have stockpiles of credits in their bank.  It is very rare to have have a player plonk down 10 or 20 bucks of real money so they can enter them.  Its more likely people will do that for smaller credits entries.

Then after they start turning over and paying out, one of a few things happens:

1. The person who already had tons of credits just makes more and does nothing with them and they just sit there, or they go to fund balls and equipment, but most players at that level already have more than enough credits to fund gear.

2. Those high level players stockpile enough credits to purchase one of those trips in the elite colection. WGT  then has to either shell out their own money to pay for that trip or call in favors or something to get that trip taken care of.

3. That person stockpiles credits, but not enough to buy a trip, then just uses all those extra credits to gift things to people, or worse start another account.  By gifting, those people recieving the gifts don't have to watch ads or spend money to get that gear. Its possible those people never would have, but if they love the game, eventually they will use the free credits option or pay money to get better equipment.

#1 is best case scenario for WGT as it costs them nothing, they just don't make money. #2 and 3 can actually cost them money

Additionally, it is only a small group of people asking for them, so maybe WGT just figures why cater to such a small group, lets focus on the masses. I can't say I agree with this mentality, because in my opinion if you, as a company, are willing to do that to a small group of people, then you are probably willing to do it to your entire customer base, which seems to be a running sentiment around here with a lot of people

As I said, I don't mind seing them. I don't enter them all that often as I don't feel my game is at quite the level it needs to be to be competitve in them. Just my two cents as to why this group of people keep asking for them and yet it continues to fall on deaf ears.

RSS