Forums

Help › Forums

WGT is a mugger.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 9 2013 11:59 AM (29 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 7:30 PM

I am trying to shoot lower but with starter ball and wgt ball my meter still erratic. I bought few callaway and nike , but WGT muggs me the ball in water holes forcefully..

its obscene. :)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 9:45 PM

Yeah i agree.

I just lost a bran new Nike ball. I am very very very angry. Bethpage hole 3. I love how the caddie gives you a driver on a 230 yard par 3.

So if you get hot and birdy the first couple holes, only to forget the 3 wood again and pound it into the weeds/ lost ball.

So I am vent right now because I am highly pissed. GD effing wgt caddy. Why can't they program it to give you a 3 wood? Who's gonna use a driver on this hole? It's just the most effing ignorant programming in regard to the caddy that I can ever imagine.

I don't care who says what , say what you like because I am ,,,,not happy right now lol. piss

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:04 PM

Well said Bubba. I must have lost half a dozen balls on that hole. I have a 240 yard wood and the pin is 240 yards away, why give me a driver? 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2013 11:20 PM

Master and above should have the option to turn OFF the caddie in game settings and club/shot selection in game.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 5:27 AM

Master and above, like Mr. B and Mrs. C *winks*, may have learned their lesson that you'll have to check every detail every time.

I'd be content if "full shot" would be the preselection from anywhere except the green instead of all these faulty "chip" and "pitch" proposals.

I don't have any hope though that such thing might ever happen.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 6:38 AM

I hear ya Bubba. Just tried to play BP front 9 four times. Started out with birdies on 1 and 2 all four times. Get to 3 and it shows driver. Piss poor programming or a blatant attempt at thievery. I managed to catch the incompetent fool. Watch out today on BPB 8 also. I was 2 feet above the pin and it gave me the 60 foot scale. We have enough to think about to play this game half way decent without having to always double check a fool programmer. Sorry programmer, you are only doing what your ordered to do. 

• XBELL
    99 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 6:51 AM

Dang it is just a game!! Not suppose to be like real life golf. Caddies that WGT give us would be fired immediately in the real world with such stupid club selections. It is all about WGT making money!!!!  Should be able to turn off caddy.

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 2:13 PM

alexk345:

I am trying to shoot lower but with starter ball and wgt ball my meter still erratic. I bought few callaway and nike , but WGT muggs me the ball in water holes forcefully..

its obscene. :)

I just called 911, lol They put me on hold.....:)

• JasonNumber100
    2,908 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 2:44 PM

I'm amazed. You guys are legends and yet you still don't realise that you can't trust the caddie.

Just after I started I realised the caddie was no good. I thought that was common knowledge.

You have to make your own selection based on various factors. I have no problem with Bethpage. I do with Congressional, I keep going in the lake, but I don't think WGT are out to get me. I think they've got better things to do.

I've lost so many Nike balls in that lake, but I just get on with it. I take responsibility for my own shots.

RSS