Help › Forums

WGT is a mugger.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 9 2013 11:59 AM (29 replies)
  • sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 3:51 PM

JasonNumber100:

I've lost so many Nike balls in that lake, but I just get on with it. I take responsibility for my own shots.

88 lost..ouch

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 3:59 PM

I have one question ,because i dont remember  long ago ......   But does a hack  with WGT  free equip   , does he need a driver  on that hole ?       just wondering  why  WGT  gives us driver on that hole ......             Other Question, because i dont play them often ,but  verry heavy wind  in your face on that hole  wonder if a Driver would be needed with spin   or choke down on the stick ?        I am just trying  to find a reason  for WGT to  give us a Driver  on that par 3 Bubba  talking about .....     Frapp

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 5:01 PM

I choose my own club but meter goes faster opposite side wind....water lurks ,oob lurks opposite side of wind generally.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 5:53 PM

In WGT world, any shot that is within 1 yard or 1 ft of the intended target it always gives you the next club or scale up.

ie. 238.9yds, if you have a 240 yd 3 wood it would give you your 3 wood, over and above it gives you the next club up, the driver, same as the putting scales, 18.9 it gives you 20 ft scale, 19 or 19.1 it gives you 50 ft scale.

When thought about logically, the caddie is at least aiding you to reach the hole.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 8:06 PM

JasonNumber100:

I'm amazed. You guys are legends and yet you still don't realise that you can't trust the caddie.

Just after I started I realised the caddie was no good. I thought that was common knowledge.

You have to make your own selection based on various factors. I have no problem with Bethpage. I do with Congressional, I keep going in the lake, but I don't think WGT are out to get me. I think they've got better things to do.

I've lost so many Nike balls in that lake, but I just get on with it. I take responsibility for my own shots.

If you're talking about the 18th the key is your drive; you need to be right over on the right hand edge of the fairway to take most of the water out of play on your approach.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 12:59 PM

we are all duped

• maury62
    449 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2013 9:51 AM

As I have said many times these guys that program this site have their heads so far up their HOLE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM THEHOLES ON THIS  SITE

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2013 10:11 AM

maury62:

As I have said many times these guys that program this site have their heads so far up their HOLE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM THEHOLES ON THIS  SITE

L95 master thats been here since 2009 , yup , its wgt ...

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2013 5:28 PM

They mugged me again 2 day ago 2 balls into water.... :(

RSS