Forums

Help › Forums

LET ME START IT.

Tue, Dec 3 2013 4:59 PM (38 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2013 9:29 AM

srellim,   i do not know you , but i have read some of your interventions  now and then on the forums.     I feel inside me what you are saying to us .  If i can do anything to help , please let me know , i am sending you a sleeve of balls  , that will be one less thing for you to worry about  for a short 3 balls life.        In my own experience  when life gave me a kick in the guts,  some how  after a time life seem to get  better ,and i wish that for you and your family.             Happy Thanksgiving          Francois  (Frapp)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2013 9:30 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Squirrel Nutz, and to all in WGT Land. I am truly thankful for the friendships.

Doc :)

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2013 9:55 AM

Renn,

Greetings from Ireland to you & all who make this game & forum enjoyable .........

:-)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2013 11:27 AM

Thank you, frappeport. I'm ok as far as my own supplies on this game as I have a couple of years' credits and balls in the bank at the slow rate that I play. Fortunately I was able to get plenty of credits doing surveys and watching videos so I suspended gifting most of them to continue to play for free with friends. With 6 1/2 year's experience here at WGT and not paying 1 cent out of pocket I've learned a few things and tried to help others as well.

• craigswan
    31,568 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2013 12:31 PM

Hope life takes the right turning for you soon renni . Enjoy your family .

officially one of my favorites now. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2013 1:06 PM

srellim234:

Thank you, frappeport. I'm ok as far as my own supplies on this game as I have a couple of years' credits and balls in the bank at the slow rate that I play. Fortunately I was able to get plenty of credits doing surveys and watching videos so I suspended gifting most of them to continue to play for free with friends. With 6 1/2 year's experience here at WGT and not paying 1 cent out of pocket I've learned a few things and tried to help others as well.

It  would not matter if i knew you have  plenty  of credits ,i just wanted to support  you    ,your post    touched me somehow .... :)       So  i needed to give you something ....                I did it made me feel more human ,so you helped  me also ,    lollll      

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2013 6:47 PM

frappefort:
    it made me feel more human ,so you helped  me also ,    lollll      

This, I could not say it better m'friend ! And there you have it.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 1:41 PM

We have had some great responses, this is what we are. Real people with struggles, wins and loses. In life is where it matters, this game is a fun past time. I will always be available to help when ever I can. It is not always a material item, at times it is only a kind word, taking time to listen and understand. A gift doesn't hurt either. Let's all do our part.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 4:59 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    Nice threethousandsixhundredand48th post Ren !

Lol!  I love the "48th" at the end.  Did you get tired of spelling the whole thing out?

RSS