Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Wrapped, 4th of the 12 Days of Christmas

Mon, Dec 30 2013 9:05 PM (27 replies)
  • nicktone
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 5:11 AM

The other day I was told during a round that CC and others do these give-a-ways during the Holidays.  I had no idea that there was even a forum.  So after checking it out I have become inspired by the CCs, and everyone else participating in the season of giving,  I have decided to do a give-a-way of 5 drivers.  I have to put a cap of 2000 credits per driver.  

However, if you have already been gifted in any of the other give-a-ways under the 12 days of Christmas you are ineligible, to allow others a chance to receive a gift.   I will be look over other threads  to try to make sure someone hasn't already been gifted and ask others to help monitor this also, if willing.

Please reply with the driver you would like to receive.  I plan on giving the 5 drivers away at roughly at 22:00 (10pm) EST, USA on 12/16 assuming there are enough entries.  Otherwise it will be pushed back till tomorrow evening.

Thanks to CC and everyone else who has been doing this.

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:27 PM

Merry christmas wow what a lovely idea to give to others at christmas

I would like the following if the offer is still available

PING G20 10.5° Driver (L58+)

Best wishes for christmas

Michael

• jpylonen
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:53 PM

I have a decent driver myself, but I´m sure

United States RodGH , who just made TP and is in my CC could use a better driver. 

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Ping G20 (L81+) might be a good one.

Amazing Christmas spirit nicktone, I might add.

• briklin
    56 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:57 PM

A very hapy holyday and mery christmas to y and the family. this is very nice of y to give away drivers like that, so if i am good and nice over the holydays maybe i can wish for the callywaay at level 67 but it`s 2195 creds .  Peo The Swedish meetball

My golf name is Briklin

• Pat43
    7 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 1:22 PM

Merry Christmas, you are a great person for doing this.

If chosen R11 level 86 would be great.  Plus my b-day is 12/19

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 1:24 PM

nicktone,

What an incredibly generous offer on your part. May they all find good homes with deserving individuals, and may you & yours have the best of holidays & a prosperous New Year.

photo christmas_animated_gifs_051_zpsfa3bcad8.gif

Doc :)

• LordDunne
    41 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 1:30 PM

wow, very cool this.

i would love this driver! But if you find more deserving, thats totally fine. Happy Christmas.

http://www.wgt.com/proshop/golf-clubs/drivers/taylormade-r1_100_white_driver_aldila_55_shaft_l11.aspx?i=00952b88-0a6f-4c42-9c93-f66b0f821a7a

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 1:43 PM

Well done nick, if you didn't feel it before, you surely can now. You are part of an every growing family of fantastic people. Many of us have our own quirky little ways of being part of the community. You are now in the family picture hanging on the wall. The very best to you and yours always.

Rich (renniw52-squirrel nutz)

• nicktone
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 1:52 PM

Thank you DrMoose and Renni

• DaNkBeaVis
    30 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 2:01 PM

What an incredibly thoughtful gift...everybody wants to hit it longer!  I'm ok with my driver now but may I nominate someone for one? 

His WGT name is:    United States Duffy1966

I know everyone goes through some rough times but my buddy here has been getting bad news dealt left and right to him.  Maybe a shiny new PING G20 10.5° Driver (L58+) would bring him some joy.

If I'm not allowed to do this, I understand.  Never hurts to ask though, right?

Either way thanks for what you're doing here nicktone!  Merry Christmas!!

RSS