Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Wrapped, 4th of the 12 Days of Christmas

Mon, Dec 30 2013 9:05 PM (27 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 2:07 PM

Nicktone, it is great what you are doing here in WGT land ....your first post , first time checking the forums, i hope you will  be more on the forums in the futur , The forums need special poeples, and in my book you are one Thank you , have a great holidays . Francois (Frapp)

• nicktone
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 2:12 PM

Thanks Frapp

• nicktone
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 4:03 PM

RaceMarshal:

Merry christmas wow what a lovely idea to give to others at christmas

I would like the following if the offer is still available

PING G20 10.5° Driver (L58+)

Best wishes for christmas

Michael

Unfortunately RaceMarshall, you are only at Level56  so I am not able to send you the Ping Driver which is unlocked for you at Level 58.  If you would like to choose something else feel free to update your wish list.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 4:21 PM

nicktone:
    I will be look over other threads  to try to make sure someone hasn't already been gifted and ask others to help monitor this also, if willing.

Nicktone-

As the person that organizes the "12 Days of Christmas" events, I thought I could save you the headache of checking all the other threads for previous winners.

Use this link to see a complete list of all the winners so far-

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/210430.aspx

I think this has to be the best first post by a player that I have ever seen.

MC

• moriartydad33
    157 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 4:56 PM

Hello Nicktone this is a great gift u are offering.Merry Christmas to you and god bless.If you can i could use a new driver the ping g20 lvl58.Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

• RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 7:32 PM

nicktone:

The other day I was told during a round that CC and others do these give-a-ways during the Holidays.  

Wow Nick, that's very generous of you to do. I'm glad I let the cat out of the bag about the forums and the giveaway to such a great person. Good luck finding 5 worthy golfers and Merry Christmas.

• JustinSolvent
    1,501 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 8:29 PM

Hi y'all, I'd like to get in on this but to be honest, I don't know what the heck is goin' on...lol

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:47 AM

Nick thats very kind to allow me to change.

Please could I have the 

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldia 65 shaft)(L48+)

Many many thanks

Michael aka racemarshal

• nicktone
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:31 AM

I have currently selected 4 people to receive a New Gift Wrapped Ping G20 10.5 L58 Driver.  

Duffy1966 (nominated by DaNkBeaVis)- Check your stocking

RodGH (nominated by jpylonen)- check under your tree

RaceMarchall- Yours is on Level Layaway.  You are only 2 levels away from reaching level 58, so i will send it your way when you reach that mark.

MoriartyDad-  You are also in Level Layaway.  You are only 1 level away from 58, so your gift will be sent when you hit that level.

Since the 4 people above all asked for the Ping G20 this means I saved 2000 credits which therefore I am able to give away a 6th driver with the savings.  

For those of you I did not choose it was either because you asked for a driver that you were not qualified to receive based on your current level. You were too many levels away from reaching the Driver you asked for so it didn't make sense for me to put it on Level Layaway.  Some asked for a driver above the 2000 credit max I set, sorry.  Others asked for the top end drivers but already had a pretty good driver.

I am looking people who have been playing for a while and stuck with the game even though they may of had starter or lower level Drivers.  To me this speaks volumes about how they enjoy the game and the WGT community.

Since I still have 2 more drivers left to give-a-way please nominate yourself or feel free to nominate someone you feel worthy as others did.  Thanks.

• DaNkBeaVis
    30 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:11 PM

Very cool of you to do that nicktone.  Thank you very much.  I'm sure he will be stoked.

RSS