Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:10 PM

mrcaddie:

Renn-

I just sent you a PM, please read it ASAP! Day 6 begins tomorrow, remember?

WE are the INDIVIDUALS, we don't conform to rules nor common sense !!  :-))

Andy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:11 PM

Wasn't my Santa video, Andy worked hard on that and now I have lost it trying to lock this thread until tomorrow. Says it is locked but can still reply.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:11 PM

Ho Ho Ho ,   I know its a litle early ,but i also am an excited Santa for Day 6 ,,,,,   and i have to leave  in the morning  at 6 am  Montreal  (NY time)  and i will be back at around 7.30 PM  .    So i am offering for my pleasure a Driver RocketB  Pro level 26  to a member that will ask for it ,i am leaving a friend ,someone checking if you been a good girl or boy on WGT , i asked him to choose one  member for me while i am gone .  Has soon that i am back and i have a member to gift to ,and make me feel all good inside i will send  this driver (Beleive me if i could $$$ wise give one to all that want one i would )....................    Again to all CC , individual  members that make this gifting drive so much fun and rewarding for the Santa . Thank you so much for making our experience on WGT  a  great thing > And Renn  TY for taking care of day 6 i would be a wreck  LOLLL   ...   Andyson where is that great video you shown me......   ok  i will take the accent you gave me lollllll  and i will not put my hand on someone behind i swear  lolllllll .   And to finish  Wayne MC   a big Thank you again for this .                (My english geting a bit better  be patient  )                   Happy Holidays  mes amis   Frapp     

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:16 PM

frappefort:
    Andyson where is that great video you shown me......   ok  i will take the accent you gave me lollllll  and i will not put my hand on someone behind i swear  lolllllll

Well Frank, Renn tried and tried and tried again to post a simple link but gave up in frustration.  Here it is.

Ok, Renn gave it one more try and got it.  Meanwhile alcaucin quoted my prior post so we now have two running on this thread! LOL

So I deleted mine.

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:19 PM

Very nice things to do for people here. I am in no need of a driver, but I have a good friend that plays that could really use one to up his game.  his name is hellomstasty, and he would appreciate it.  Happy Holidays!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:20 PM

ty  verry much Andy  smilling ear to ear  now  lolllll

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:23 PM

andyson:

frappefort:
    Andyson where is that great video you shown me......   ok  i will take the accent you gave me lollllll  and i will not put my hand on someone behind i swear  lolllllll

Well Frank, Renn tried and tried and tried again to post a simple link but gave up in frustration.  Here it is.

IndividualsCC.swf

LMAO, the Dev's were right...very funny AS !

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:53 PM

andyson:

Meanwhile alcaucin quoted my prior post so we now have two running on this thread! LOL

So I deleted mine.

I tried but the delete time ran out.... :(((

That friggin music is starting to piss me off now...funny the 1st three times :-)))

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:11 PM

renniw52:
    for jumping the gun,

You always been a 'quick shooter'….lol….knew it would get you in trouble someday:-))

All kidding aside, you rock and all the good folks involved in Day 6!

Merry Christmas to all! :-)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:48 PM

My contribution....

Set of irons going to members who NEED them...just ask / post

L52 new Nikes, L59 G20s or L75 Blades..

If you are close to those levels then that's ok, I'll send them to you when you get there.

Andy

RSS