Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:13 PM

renn and fellow santas great job guys

alcaucin i would not mind taking your offer or the nike irons at lvl 85 but if there is anyone else more deserving i suggest you can pass it along.

continue the festive spirit happy holidays everyone on wgt

• SBeaupr
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:29 PM

des batons pour noel serait tres apprecier ..merci pere noel

• kiminD
    47 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:45 PM

alcaucin:

My contribution....

Set of irons going to members who NEED them...just ask / post

L52 new Nikes, L59 G20s or L75 Blades..

If you are close to those levels then that's ok, I'll send them to you when you get there.

Andy

I have been playing with Starter Plus irons all this while and I would be honoured to be one of the recipients for your kind offer if you deem me worthy of it. Currently a Level 83 Master getting back in the game after a short hiatus. Either the G20s or the Blades would do fine for me. Thank you.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 12:11 AM

Way to go Ren and the Individuals. 

Just make sure you don't swang those nuts to hard.

Have a great day and I hope you find deserving soles who love the game.

• Subsea73
    18 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:59 AM

I know there are plenty of people out there that need help.  I'd like to be considered on that list.  Truth be known, I end up buying credits to get the latest clubs and better balls but my friends still find a way to woop me around on the coarse.

Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Subsea73

• AndreiWoods
    44 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 2:00 AM

Hello Santa's from WGT! As I said, I really apreciate what you guys are doing! I would only want to have that Gary Williams avatar, I'll let the driver to some other good guys! Thank you anticipated! Merry Christmas!

• AndreiWoods
    44 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 2:48 AM

Scratch my last message! I already received some balls! But it's ok if I will search some players that are in need of equipment  and maybe they don't know about this contest and I will put their names here? I really want to help these guys, as couple of months back I was just like them, an amateur with starter equipment! But thanks to some guys, I made it where I am right now! Merry Christmas to you all wonderfull people! 

Waiting for your replys guys!

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:14 AM

good morning all. i am 1 of santas helpers today. i have a level 31 callaway x-hot driver and a level 30 r11 3 wood looking for a home. have you been good  this year? tell me why santa should drop these into your stocking.

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:27 AM

As part of the Individuals CC my small contribution to this festive event will go to a tour pro or higher who has been on WGT for over a year. Lots of clubs & balls being gifted out to help you play better, I wanna make you look better, Look good, feel good, play good.

Here is a chorus from a song from 1989.

These are the days by the sparkling river

His timely grace and our treasured find

This is the love of the one magician

Turned the water into wine

Just respond with artist and song title and one deserving player will have their choice of the following;

WGT Stand Bag Plus

WGT Course Notebook

Seasons Greetings to all

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:00 AM

Hi, A member of our club who is allways first in line for club comps would love wgt  stand bag his name is Doug131943 song title is ,These are the days by the sparkling  river ,Van Morrison.        many thanks for your generous gift.  Micha

RSS