Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:48 PM

IndividualsCC.swfFirst may I say a big thank you to all the Santas so far. We are a unique group of individuals, thus the name Individuals CC. We always play by the rules when it comes to golfing. When it comes to gifting we throw the rules out of the sleigh. We will all be giving whatever gift we want/can give. Please, Please, Please, if you have already had a visit from Santa don't ask again. I have a very special elf (not troll) watching out for us. I will start this out with my gift for the 6th day, an Avatar of your choice holding the level 40 Taylor Made R11s driver. This may be an early start to the 6th day, but I finally have a days work tomorrow. Merry Christmas

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:57 PM

Great gift Renn m8 & Merry Xmas to your good self and family, also to the rest of the Individuals C.C.

P.S great news on a little work heading your way, long may it continue.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:07 PM

renniw52:
    Please, Please, Please, if you have already had a visit from Santa don't ask again.

Good Luck &  Have fun with your day.

OPY

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:11 PM

Very nice Renni and as one of the privileged ones chosen to help, I will be giving the Rocketballz level 26 driver and maybe a little extra to some one selected for their nice treatment of golfing here.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:17 PM

I want to see a player who is part of the community, someone who has been swinging. We are going to get you swanging in style. I did not miss spell that word, you will be swanging. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:19 PM

The other 10 will be posting as soon as they see this. We have no rhyme but plenty of reason. This is so much fun, thank you MC.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:25 PM

Renn-

I just sent you a PM, please read it ASAP! Day 6 begins tomorrow, remember?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:36 PM

I apologize for jumping the gun, everyone will have plenty of time to ask for your present from day 6. I will not respond back until tomorrow evening, this will give everyone a chance to get in on our fun. If your being moderated you will have plenty of time.

Renni

• LordDunne
    41 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:39 PM

Amazing generosity! 

I would love the r1 level 11 driver or level 40 one you said.

Happy xmas

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:39 PM

Winn 25 ..  If you have to work tomorrow I will offer to cover for you . Just send me your list of helpers . Or ask one of them to do it and tell them I am here to help if need be .

OPY

RSS