Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th 12th Day of Christmas

Fri, Dec 20 2013 3:07 AM (149 replies)
  • TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:51 PM

Man, those L52 Nikes would be perfect for me.  I had to end up selling my old irons so i could have enough credits to get the Black Driver on Black Friday in time.  You guys are being quite generous this season, we all thank you for your givings.  Happy Holidays!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 7:10 PM

alcaucin:

andyson:

Meanwhile alcaucin quoted my prior post so we now have two running on this thread! LOL

So I deleted mine.

I tried but the delete time ran out.... :(((

That friggin music is starting to piss me off now...funny the 1st three times :-)))

LMAO,,, imagine me now listening to my own accent    ***   i sound so  french   lollllll    All good alcaucin    the music will get to you for one day   lollllll                       

• longdicker
    7 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 7:17 PM

I hate to ask, but I would love a set of G20's. If not, Merry Christmas just the same. Thanks.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 7:47 PM

mrcaddie:

Renn?

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 7:50 PM

great gift ! im struggling to earn credits. any help would be appreciated. thnk you

• gparoro
    22 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 7:56 PM

When it comes to gifting we throw the rules out of the sleigh. 

Please, Please, Please, if you have already had a visit from Santa don't ask again.

Putter pal has helped my putting so much, so.............

Gparoro wants to give to (2) deserving individuals a 1000 hit putter pal ((1) each). If you have never used putter pal, hen step right up and make it known. :-)

(Now if WGT would offer "Green Reader" pal, just maybe my putting improve to average, or better, LOL)

Thanks, Renn, for being the Chief Santa for the "Individuals CC". Look under your tree & see if you can find some "Nike Nutz" that you currently use!!!

Gparoro

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:00 PM

Right enough joviality...

On the 6th day of Xmas / 2nd week of next year... :-)

Santa came a knocking..many gifts have been offered already ( we picked different gifts to reach as many members in all tiers as possible )

..and more to come from the INDIVIDUALS CC, read the whole thread and take your pick of what is out there.....

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:07 PM

A gentleman in all sense and meaning of the word has allowed myself & 12 other lucky individuals to be part of his continued efforts and commitment to making  WGT and its players a closer community by acts of kindness. I am truely honored to have this oppertunity. I am a level 77 tour pro that will do as much as I can for very active and sociable persons needing new goodies to keep on, keeping on.

The sky is the limit as long as the sky is only accending to gifts up to level 77. It never hurts to ask.

Tomorrow I will return home at about 6:00 pm EST and see who has been Naughty & Nice. Pehaps some of the prior elves could check the list while I'm away.

All my thanks and best wishes to all, and especially MrCaddie for his generosity.

Pee

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:11 PM

alcaucin:

My contribution....

Set of irons going to members who NEED them...just ask / post

L52 new Nikes, L59 G20s or L75 Blades..

If you are close to those levels then that's ok, I'll send them to you when you get there.

Andy

Andy,

I must commend you on your generosity. Every time I  see something cool on WGT  your name seems to be attached. You Sir are a true Gentleman! 

Cheers,

SS 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:19 PM

Haven't heard what fancy duds the lucky person wants with that driver. As far as a quick shooter goes, Miss Patty is kissing and telling. LOL

RSS