Forums

Help › Forums

Chinese astrology

Thu, Jan 9 2014 4:59 PM (70 replies)
  • jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 8:30 AM

Quit with the talking trash Alex!

You invited my buddy to play! We invited you to an alt shot game, right off the hop your all "GL your going to need it"

Instead of challenging people and acting like a boss, get better with your game and lose the cocky attitude, your delusion and your play are not on the same level.

Nobody is scared. And there is nothing worse than trash talking in a game and then getting beat badly.  :)

You've got a million threads on "challenge me to a mp game". Yet you only want to play certain course. Quit acting hard lol, your not!

You said to comment on your thread! So here I am.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 12:55 PM

Wrong thread jigglybutt. Its chinese astrology thread but forum trolls messing up. Ha

WGTICON - delete this thread

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 1:31 PM

alexk345:
    WGTICON - delete this thread

since he didn't say please - I will "Please?" :)

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 1:36 PM

duffer19 stop hiding lets play mp

stop polluting threads which is not for match play

you can say all you want in my match play invite thread. Even curse trash all...because i do that to people. its all in fun

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 1:58 PM

hehe - i'm not hiding - i simply do not want to - how that makes you react is up to you

and I can say what I like within reason.  I don't trash people in games verbally alex - but carry on if that's your thing.

i wish you well in your social experiments - gl out there

*pretty please?

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 2:14 PM

You just yakking and hiding. if you wana say something play mp. if not atleast trash me in right thread. I made this thread about chinese astrology and i see trolls  in every thread i create.. need more forum control

I give u full power to trash me in match play thread. I am all good in that..so go there we continue our discussion.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 2:14 PM

You just yakking and hiding. if you wana say something play mp. if not atleast trash me in right thread. I made this thread about chinese astrology and i see trolls  in every thread i create.. need more forum control

I give u full power to trash me in match play thread. I am all good in that..so go there we continue our discussion.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 2:32 PM

Alex - you brought up mp in this thread - with regard to me saying 'please' - I did not

I simply choose not to crawl down your particular rabbit hole is all

- which Chinese Astrological sign am I? 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 2:39 PM

tell me dob

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2014 2:43 PM

alexk345:

tell me dob

far too easy - I'd rather you see what I'm reflecting and you tell me :)

RSS