Forums

Help › Forums

On the 10th, 12th day of Christmas...

Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:38 PM (117 replies)
  • Painter13
    285 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:37 PM

Dear WGT:

Please  grant the wishes of the WGT community and make sure there are presents under the tree...For all those that have been kind helping others...with the Twelve Days...They have worked hard and deserve more than just a thanks from us that they have helped and provided gifts for.....So please find t in your bag to be kind to them...

Thank You one of the Lucky Ones

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:40 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

WGTIcon and myself will do the selecting so please put in what you would like.  We will each make our selections and the gifts will be handed out by Monday

I wouldn't mind being considered for either the 

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (L89+)

or the 

NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L85+)

Happy Holidays to all.

Esty

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:41 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice gifts boys...who gets the lucky set of irons

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:44 PM

Can I post for Tripping now and save him from having to !

• gembo10
    162 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:52 PM

May I please have a level 92 Taylor Made Ghost Spider Putter. Thank you for WGT Golf and you consideration of my request. Merry Christmas to All.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:06 PM

opyeuclid:

Can I post for Tripping now and save him from having to !

LOL

But you didn't say which Item they would like - my guess is......................................ALL OF THEM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:13 PM

Now I feel like a beggar, I have never asked for a thing. I must have lost my self, or thought I was not  myself for a second, I fool so feelish. Sorry. 

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:17 PM

Im not looking for anything in particular . every little bit helps and this is a great offer. ty

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:23 PM

renniw52:

Now I feel like a beggar, I have never asked for a thing. I must have lost my self, or thought I was not  myself for a second, I fool so feelish. Sorry. 

FFS Renni, out of all the players on here I feel you are very very  deserving!

No self pity please nor feeling foolish. Good things happen to  worthy squirrels. 

• kiminD
    47 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:24 PM

I would be honoured to receive an iron set if you deem me worthy of it. The Ping G20 (Level 83+) would do nicely. Kudos on the kind gesture you are doing for the community here, and thank you very much if were to be selected as one of the lucky few to be on the receiving hand.

RSS