Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 coming soon, hurry up and get your day 11 gifts...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 27 2013 7:37 AM (26 replies)
  • fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:11 PM

and a merry Xmas to all....

• Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:17 PM

Merry Christmas wooden tee CC, those are some great gifts.  It would be a great Christmas to find any of those items under my Christmas tree.

Hope all the country clubs and individuals that have participated in the 12 day give aways have a great holiday season!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:28 PM

Very well done Woodentee, what a way to close it out. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Renni

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:32 PM

kool gifts.......ive been kinda good all year ......so if santa give me a lesson with a TL that would be kool

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:40 PM

Maybe he will, you´ll just have to wait and see...

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:40 PM

Well done .

Phone rings ,,  Yo Yo Santas work shop and Shipping Department , 

" Put the book keppers  and List makers" in the Bow Department ASAP 

All hand,s on deck ,, This is a code "  Candy Cain "  !!  

Whoop !   Whoop !   Whoop !

Day 12 is here and what a fun ride we had .

The Troll had a nap & a dream , Was of Lynx and 3 putt's with a Intervention on the 3rd with 5 years been here / Pool party . Friends only .  Party crashers will get the boot .

What a Great Finish to this Event ,    Thank you all that took part of whats Good about this Game and the way it brings Freinds together .

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:45 PM

Can I have a lesson please ?????

pretty please?

Oh its only Mags, anyone else offering

Only kidding Mags bud

Merry Xmas everyone and MC for putting all this together once again

Mush.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 5:32 PM

So was that just a Peek at Santas gift bag .  Winn25 , Tell me you seen Santas list 

I know what I saw and so did you .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 5:48 PM

opyeuclid:
    What a Great Finish to this Event ,    Thank you all that took part of whats Good about this Game and the way it brings Freinds together .

Yup, at times like these it makes me proud to be part of such a great community.

Kudos to all - and may all the generous  Santa's  have a great Christmas's and I hope all the lucky recipients of the gifts are truly appreciative and continue to get a lot of enjoyment out of the game.

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:14 PM

Thanks to my bros at Wooden Tee, Mush and Duffer, and your club for your wonderful giving. Merry Christmas to all of you and have a Blessed New Year.

RSS