Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 coming soon, hurry up and get your day 11 gifts...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 27 2013 7:37 AM (26 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:19 PM

But what did you see Opy m8? ..... was it a dream? Have you spent too long mooching for Squatches?

The Troll had a nap & a dream

We will see lol

Mush.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:24 PM

I saw that list and I know it , I know what  I saw , I did see it !   Realy I did 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:28 PM

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:35 PM

how about this to pass the time - First person to answer the below ? before the list re-appears :)

Last year around this time there was a guy named Alex who became my friend because of these forums - it began as a misunderstanding and before it was all over - it led to this

now, if  you can tell me alex's wgt name and copy the tread that this image was originally posted in, then you......are a search tool master and I will send you a sleeve.

it's really not that hard 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:39 PM

Way to go Bro Duff ..... true spirit of the games :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 6:54 PM

AS long as I have my friends on here and can still see well enough to play I am good to go. I can not say enough about the kind souls who have given their time, and in many cases, their own money to make this happen. Well done to all and may you have a blessed holiday and a great 2014

Rich-Renni-Squirrel Nutz

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:18 PM

Q

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:26 PM

MrQ ,, flash backs to good times 

• CHEVYRWM
    474 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:28 PM

opyeuclid:

I saw that list and I know it , I know what  I saw , I did see it !   Realy I did 

Oh to have the ability for a True Christmas Vision lol

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:35 PM

opyeuclid:

MrQ ,, flash backs to good times 

i know right - that was a fun year - even wgt pizza said something nice about me :)

I learned some lessons there and in re-reading the thread, I must say I can take a heap full of crap and not let it bug me, which is all he hoped for me in the beginning .....and.....I learned the difference between sarcasm and sarcastic humor :)

I know you two know - maybe you'd like me to send a gift along to someone else in your behalf? if no one responds?  - if that's your wish, or you want for yourself - first to post the link to the thread with the image and extend the name a bit will make it so :) - or are you wanting to wait for a fuller answer and just providing some more clues?

Merry Christmas guys - I'm not much for hugging but I think I wanna hug renni lol

RSS