Forums

Help › Forums

Wed, Apr 9 2014 12:55 PM (57 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 2:39 PM

Of course!

Nobody on this site has ever used or learned anything from Sgt. Bilko's threads or putting and wind calculators....

lol >{shaking head} U DA Man!

How 'bout the other 2 posts correcting your misinformation?

• Davester9
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 2:43 PM

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 4:21 PM

Davester9:
    Here we go again.  Another poor soul who can't get anyone in real life to listen to him so he goes posting crazy on an on-line forum.  Fasten yer seat belts fans . . he won't stop at nothing!  LOL!!

Ignoring the two tournament speeds, you're so vain...

• Davester9
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 4:24 PM

• fernet
    25 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 7:20 PM

Good job.

You are very generous.   Appreciate.

Cheers. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2014 4:19 AM

Calm it Dave. I'm on your side and you've done a great job  as I said on your wall. There are 7 speeds though I assure you. Why would I lie?

• garyk49
    2,329 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2014 4:57 AM

Dave,  appreciate the info and the web site.  All they are trying to tell you is that there are 2 slightly different Tourney speeds.  Tour Master Tourney and Legend Tourney.  Playing practice or ranked within the respective tier and you will always have your tier Tourney speed.  Play a WGT Tourney with Tourney speed listed and it's a crapshoot as to which speed you will have.  But they are slightly different.

You are a Legend, ever play multiplayer with TM's and have them complain about green speeds.  Now you know why, as it will pick up the green speed of the highest tiered player.  They will be playing on Legend Tourney speed greens, which will be slightly faster for them.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2014 6:28 AM

Hi Davester.

I have downloaded the Bilko files but cannot open them. I got Ilivid with it but it says files are missing.

I believe that there are two spreadsheets, are they small enough for you to attach to an email, and would you be prepared to do it?

Thanks

Terry wyld

terrywyld@hotmail.co.uk

• DAVE21265
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2014 9:14 AM

A few weeks ago I tried the shotpal and thought that it was absolutely terrible. I am not a great player but I am ok and the shotpal totally ruined my game. I know what distance each line on the shotpal means but looking at all those lines on the meter gave me a headache and made my game worse. I know I can switch the shotpal off in the menu but I just wanted to get rid of it. I judge the yardages far more accurately without shotpal. That's just my opinion for what it's worth, which isn't much lol.

• Davester9
    123 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2014 9:37 AM

RSS