Forums

Help › Forums

I'm retiring this account.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:51 PM (116 replies)
  • spinmaster
    56 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 5:22 PM

Hey Charlemagne  stop crying im tired of it. Now WGT has made the scores for legends realistic and you are just running away from the challenge.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 5:26 PM

Charle.....

Not quite sure why you wont to give up on your current account..... Little tougher now yea, but you still seem to be playing quite well. Two 29's on your current score history from recent ready go's. Pretty stout there partner.....

Keep at it

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 5:34 PM

Every aspect of this WGT designed game is obscene... It is an insult to real golf,,,its an insult to the consumers who trust that your wishes and $$$ will be respected...Not once have I had a direct response from a WGT representitive who will honor my concerns. I believe that the individuals behind this sight are no better then back street pimps,,,who beat their product,,,then send yhem back into the street to earn there blood money...And I for one would like to use this forum to ask that we start legal efforts to get the individuals behind this sight to show their faces and to answer the interest of so many individuals who have supported this site/

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 5:48 PM

spinmaster:

Hey Charlemagne  stop crying im tired of it. Now WGT has made the scores for legends realistic and you are just running away from the challenge.

Old thread, man.

For right now, I am simply going to wait for a TM to have the RGs on lockdown before I complain too much again.  WGT has been made fully aware of the dangers of sandbagging at this point, and it has no doubt seen its MPC numbers plummet because of it, so if MPC play becomes so dried up that sandbaggers have to play RGs instead, and they start beating the crap out of us legends, then I'll take complaining and reporting back up once again.  Until then, I am complaining only a little here and there.

• JohnUnk
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 5:01 AM

After many weeks of increasing frustration with pitching, chipping and why even bother mentioning putting, I finally stumbled on the solution to enjoying WGT.  I've torn up my putting grid, sold my putter, converted the funds into balls and now only play CTTH challenges.

It only takes 9 mouse clicks and saves visits to the Pro Shop.  Give me another couple of months and I'll be down to Starter Clubs but at the end of the day I won't really mind or care.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:32 AM

mrshazam:

Every aspect of this WGT designed game is obscene... It is an insult to real golf,,,its an insult to the consumers who trust that your wishes and $$ will be respected...Not once have I had a direct response from a WGT representitive who will honor my concerns. I believe that the individuals behind this sight are no better then back street pimps,,,who beat their product,,,then send yhem back into the street to earn there blood money...And I for one would like to use this forum to ask that we start legal efforts to get the individuals behind this sight to show their faces and to answer the interest of so many individuals who have supported this site/

Shazamm these dicks are laughing all the way to the bank. Laughing so hard that they don't have the cajones to reply. They just don"t give a rats a$$ anymore.

J

• saja1970
    160 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 9:55 AM

MrShazam,

Heir heir I second that motion. No response apart from automated ones, and issues that never get solved. There are many more unhappy players out there, but none apart from a few come forward.

It's ok because WGT has over 20000 members, and more joining all the time. So what do they care, who do they care about, not the ding! ding!, just the ching ching! of there wallets.

If you a are business you should have atleast in my opinion 3 things, loyalty to your customers, help and a workable support network, that responds to your clients needs.

Unfortunately this is something that WGT doesn't get a grasp of, when a client sends you an email, asking for a fix on a certain problem, sending them an automated response, saying well be back in touch with you as soon as possible, and then not even responding to the issue, doesn't solve the problem, fix it or make it go away.

I have only had 120ish rounds, I'm Tour Pro, an average player, but enjoyed the game untill you have been here a while then notice all the glitches, so you wait and wait. thinking someone else will get it sorted. But I, and we've been waiting to long for small technical issues to be resolved.

Whether its the paid credit tournaments, lack of freedom to create better competitions in the country club, not being able to send a forum letter to all your members, cause it says there is no one by that name in your friends list! Let Me tell you WGT! YES THERE F'IN IS. So I have to manually send them, how long does that take, FOREVER!

New Courses!!!! NOPE!

Putting Greens Driving Range? NOPE!!!

Support & Help....you must be kidding!!

More freedom to create better Competitions in Country Clubs?....NOPE!

Taking Percentage of credits off Country Club for paid tournaments...Definatley YES!

Over Priced Products.....YES YES!

Price to trade in old equipment increased.....NOPE!

the list is endless

and i am fed up, so if there is anyone else out there that wants to do something about this issue and other issues.....i'll be right here waiting.

WGT have been here long enough to upgrade, fix and resolve issues, and they should learn what customer satisfaction is all about.

saja1970

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 10:30 AM

saja1970:
    It's ok because WGT has over 20000 members,

That's the 2nd time I've seen that number today. The newest member is #2,063,483. That would make 20,000 about 1% of the registered IDs. I know there are a lot of duplicate and banned IPs but 99% of them?

I guess it's a true statement when you say  "over" though.  :-D

p.s. saja-you can shorten your post by deleting all the blank lines below your name.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 2:19 PM

Very - very - good points saja..vg. WGT will NEVER be in ANY hurry to respond to inquiries. They even sent me an "Inquiry" about my  Inquiry sent to them...LOL. After my last email to wgt about  - gettting NO WHERE with a couple very small issues at hand - that was the last I heard from them. I did mention that the public relations department is very good for 1 thing - evading issues. When you receive inquiries from someone about inquiries that you sent to them, well then, do I need to say anymore. GL with future corresponding with wgt and I truly mean - GOOD LUCK.

• cdnbacon
    6 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 8:01 PM
    Well said!! I agree!!
RSS