I'm retiring this account.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:51 PM (116 replies)
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:49 PM

Crazyman2:

There ya go

Very nice work......iam going to wait for the DVD to come out!

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 2:50 PM

Chazzz7:

Look guys i was bumped up to legend altho i do not play all that well but playing just SA i can't hit a couple fairways if the wid is in my face. Come on in real life if that happened no matter how well you play you have the option of moving to a different set of tees.I understand why they did this but wasn't the course already tough enough?  If i can't reach fairways what do i do?

Lose, like me. I was a Pro that seldom broke 70. Now I am a Master that can't break 72. I am stuck with Pro clubs playing Master tees and Very Fast greens. 

I have asked WGT in an email to explain this to me but they ignore me.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 3:19 PM

AlaCowboy... not that it's the best solution but you can go to the Pro Shop for the next 5 days and buy some of the Masters clubs (on sale), including some of the drivers that'll get you to most  fairways.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 3:49 PM

This game is a joke, its a lisence to print money for wgt yet they dont listen to their customers. What is realy sad is the fact that the same people are still here, unless you are recuperating from injury or a permanent carer, get a life siber suckers

bye chip

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 11:56 AM

put tees back cheaters.

yes cheaters.

at least for  credit games.

yes at least.

putting me back farther then players with same clubs  is cheating me.     Looks more and more like  desperate measures  to be able to call this a "skill game".   nice skill game = rigged through the *** .

How do people keep asking for a 40$ driver before simply  "asking"  to put the dam tees  back where they were.  Same clubs same tee box.  end of.

ty 4 ur time.

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 12:37 PM

I agree put our tees back the greens are tough enough and by the way what tees will you use for championship play maybe make new ones in real life no matter how good you are if you like you can play from any set of tees correct?

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 2:15 AM

wow..i just spent a half hour reading this thread..entertaining to say the least ...but hot damn..didnt no we could have multiple accounts.. 

• pluer
    142 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 7:16 AM

yeah man, every single on the top 100 leaderboard should create a fake account.....like this SHANK.....one month old account - 85GIR 80 fairways, 10 eagles, 1 HIO and of course top 10 earning.........

• pluer
    142 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 7:19 AM

lol

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:33 AM

Pretty frustrating to see so many players you just know are sandbagging cheaters, and not see anything done about it. People who have just registered are shooting 31s FFS. How many did that on their first or second day?

RSS