Help › Forums

Why I suck at Alternate Shot games

Sun, Jan 19 2014 5:40 AM (31 replies)
  • jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2014 6:45 PM

Mushy01:

exactly Paul .......

Well said Mush...erm..i mean Paul. Actually it was Paul that summed it up real well.  :))

I actually use Alt shot to somewhat reground and recenter myself. I tend to be a tourney and Ready Go junky. I use RG to fund my equipment and ball purchases.  It can get very stressful and frustrating at times. It is nice to get with 3 other people and just chat and have some fun.  Allows me to remember the point of this game. Games are supposed to be fun. They should challenge us in different ways and everyone is going to get different things out of playing various games but ultimately you should be finding some kind of enjoyment out of them. Every time i get on and play a round of Alt shot with various people it gets me laughing and having fun again. It relaxes me, allows me to do in this game what i know i can.

• randalski
    131 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2014 5:40 AM

This is some good reading, and a nice topic too... I known Renn for a good while and we played several games time to time and th` outcome was always th` same... we had a good time. I too love alt games for th` mere fact that im playing with people i enjoy, no hardships when i screw up, and hitting shots from different areas.... The one flaw that comes to my mind is th` clubs and balls i use are not as ( dead-on ) as other's, and i tend to think people shy away from me because of that. Yall seem like good company and i would love to hook-up with any one of ya....                                         p.s..   Renn, you keep hitting; you are a class-act in my book!           Randy

RSS