SLOW DOWN BLIND SQUIRREL

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 24 2014 5:03 PM (39 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2014 6:44 PM

renniw52:
    OPY's dream.

A game with any Friend or What nots , Its not about who you are but who you are !

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2014 1:02 PM

renniw52:

pd, I ran out of cold water, now what?

from wot i have read in the papers 2day,you guys are heading for another cold snap.What say we all stand in our Birthday suits in the cold seeing as there is no more cold water.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2014 5:20 PM

No problem in Hotlanta today, was 16 this morning with a wind chill of 1 degree. I grew up in weather that at times was 30-40 below. But in Atlanta, gives a totally new meaning to turtle head.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 6:29 AM

renniw52:
    gives a totally new meaning to turtle head.

LMAO!,,,,, darn near spit coffee all over my work pc.   Would have been a hard one to explain.  

Keep it fun all.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 8:48 AM

renniw52:

gives a totally new meaning to turtle head.

I didn't know what a turtle head was, so I first asked kitkat, but then I googled it.

And now I wish I hadn't.

SLAP!

You guys are gross!

And now I can never say poopie! again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 9:15 AM

renniw52:
    I be smokin, on fire. I have gone from 66.89 to 66.61 in only 3 months. I need to catch my breath. I am burning up the courses.

LMAO!! You go you little rodent! Balls to the wall, or sand, whichever is most comfortable to you!

Have a nice day!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 1:49 PM

Sorry ladies, but this can happen to us gents when the weather is brutally cold. It is a built in protection mechanism. Although somewhat embarrassing at times, we are glad to have it. Live for another day. Sorry to upset you.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 4:54 PM

renniw52:

Sorry ladies, but this can happen to us gents when the weather is brutally cold. It is a built in protection mechanism. Although somewhat embarrassing at times, we are glad to have it. Live for another day. Sorry to upset you.

No worries, Ren ... Miffy sent me a message this morning asking what a turtle head was ... I was just about to enjoy a "Chocolate Bar" doughnut ... so she/you saved me from those added calories!

I do have to admit ... nothing will cure a hunger pang more than the thought of a turtle head!  lmao!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 5:23 PM

Katty I don't know what else to say. This old squirrel is a walking encyclopedia of facts and trivial knowledge, but you ladies never fail to amaze me. The fact that I saved you from adding a fraction of an inch to your posterior.  All because of a turtle head. And yes that will cure whatever pang you may have had at the moment. It is a temporary condition so may be best to stay away from the Chocolate Bar during warmer weather. But then again, I like my girls built for comfort more than speed. So the Chocolate Bar doughnuts are on there way. Shhhhhhh, don't tell OPY, he is having a hard time dealing with our 3 putt. 

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 5:40 PM

renniw52:
    I like my girls built for comfort more than speed.

Darn ... I'm broken hearted ... I'm 5'5" tall and weigh in between 100 and 105 ... plus my BMI is 91% using the water method ... and I run 5 miles in the morning just to warm up.

I can usually eat anything I wish and not gain an ounce.  I keep getting told, "someday".  Well, someday, Renn I might be a comfortable squirrel ... for now, I'm built for speed!

RSS