• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 6:45 PM

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2014 7:27 PM

pdxdriver:
    What say we all stand in our Birthday suits in the cold seeing as there is no more cold water.

A common occurrence for you Rob….LOL

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 12:37 AM

sweetmiffy:

I didn't know what a turtle head was, so I first asked kitkat, but then I googled it.

And now I wish I hadn't.

RENN, FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, WHAT HAVE YO DONE MY WAY WAYWARD SON? PUT YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST AND DON'T YO TRY NO MORE!

Now we have ladies quivering, sheepish to go home, scared to enter their homes because of the dreaded "turtle head" that looms in the bedroom. When all it want's is to be loved and released from the cold. LOL.

Have a nice day.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 2:07 AM

DaddysKat:

renniw52:

Sorry ladies, but this can happen to us gents when the weather is brutally cold. It is a built in protection mechanism. Although somewhat embarrassing at times, we are glad to have it. Live for another day. Sorry to upset you.

No worries, Ren ... Miffy sent me a message this morning asking what a turtle head was ... I was just about to enjoy a "Chocolate Bar" doughnut ... so she/you saved me from those added calories!

I do have to admit ... nothing will cure a hunger pang more than the thought of a turtle head!  lmao!

ummm kitkat...I think this is a different turtlehead to what I found on google!

And I think it is Very Rude!

Hahahaha!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 3:40 AM

sdorr:
    You go you little rodent! Balls to the wall, or sand, whichever is most comfortable to you!

Lol!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 5:58 AM

Oh my, our little Sweet one. Trust me, the dreaded bashful Tortoise is not meant to be rude. It is quite un voluntary and would be considered very rude at the wrong time. Katty, now that I am down to 149 from my previous 187 I may be able to handle the speed. When I am painting I can get up and down those tall ladders much quicker these days, so who knows. Change could be good.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 8:48 AM

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 9:12 AM

What is that?

Wait!!!!!!!! It's a cartoon bottom!!!!!!!!!!!

With a weird frog thing tattoo!

Paul, you're crazy!

Hahahaha!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 9:14 AM

renniw52:

now that I am down to 149 from my previous 187 I may be able to handle the speed.

Ummm ren, what does that mean? is that your blood pressure? Wow that is very very high!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2014 5:03 PM

sweetmiffy:

What is that?

Wait!!!!!!!! It's a cartoon bottom!!!!!!!!!!!

With a weird frog thing tattoo!

Paul, you're crazy!

Hahahaha!

It's a ninja turtle head

RSS