Forums

Help › Forums

Optimism!!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:22 AM (26 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2014 10:48 AM

When I made Tour Master I was so excited and I posted a thingy on my home page about it, and this is what it said:

My average has gone mad!

19 Nov

Hahaha!

I'm playing so stupidly right now, since I made Tour Master, and my average has gone up to almost over almost 72 70 69 68 67!

It's so cool because now I have to work work work! to get it down again!

This. Game. Rocks

My average after making Tour Master went over 72 for some mad reason. And now it's under 67!

I'm feeling optimistic!!!!!!!

Hahaha!

I get discouraged a lot about stuff in general, so although I know you're all rolling your eyes and going, "get over it!", I really like the fact that I'm sort of playing ok every now and then.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2014 4:14 PM

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2014 11:28 PM

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 1:35 AM

It's funny how this game goes, Miffy.  One day your a Master with a 61 average then the next thing you know, you're a Tour Master ... then a couple of bad rounds later, you're sporting a 70 average.

It will come down ... and soon you'll join the ranks of Legend and get to play from the back tees! 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 8:39 AM

Yah Lobsterboy, maybe I'm just dumb huh?

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 8:43 AM

DaddysKat:

It's funny how this game goes, Miffy.  One day your a Master with a 61 average then the next thing you know, you're a Tour Master ... then a couple of bad rounds later, you're sporting a 70 average.

It will come down ... and soon you'll join the ranks of Legend and get to play from the back tees! 

hey kitkat

Lowest my average ever went was 63.9 I think, when I made Tour Master. That was thanks to beating lots of Legends in matchplay in my previous club.

I'll never become a Legend. I'm simply not good enough.

I also lose concentration in the middle of a round (which I find odd) and that costs me lots of good scores.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 8:49 AM

sweetmiffy:

yes you will ! i thought the same thing and just before i made it WGT moved the bar with Tour Legend tier . again i thought i wouldn't  be possible , now only 3 strokes away i can see that it is if i decide to keep going . this game is really what you make it , i choose to make it fun ... 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 8:55 AM

sweetmiffy:

Yes you will, and yes you are. You probably never thought you'd make it to TM, either. When you get bored or lose concentration during a round, just save the game and come back a little later.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 10:52 AM

sweetmiffy:

Yah Lobsterboy, maybe I'm just dumb huh?

Nah sweety . . . just happy :)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 11:05 AM

every time i read your name LB i think of this ...

RSS