Forums

Help › Forums

Gentlemen ...

Mon, Feb 24 2014 5:49 PM (53 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 10:26 PM

As a female, I was raised to never be too forward ... always wait for the guy to ask you out ... open your door ... pull out your chair, etc.  I have carried this forward to this game as well, but I sure spend some nights green without any invites to play.

Since we're playing over the internet, it certainly isn't the fact that I'm not decked out to the nines, or my hygiene.  So ... what is it?  Are you afraid you might lose to a girl?  Afraid to use foul language in chat?

Hey ... my mom was in the Navy, so I'm fully versed in "Sailor vernacular".  You might even catch a few "colorful metaphors" coming from me when my game has gone south.

Don't be afraid ... invite me to play.  Who knows ... you just might enjoy yourself!

Kat ♥

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 11:36 PM

What about an emanzipation step?

Modern girl are not afraid to propose, why be afraid to invite to a WGT game?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Feb 6 2014 11:43 PM

I have a limited friends list, so when i log on site to play a stroke game,I don't select any type of player criteria or course, only no cartoon courseses, and 9 holes.  The computer will match me up, if it is an orange player or a 30 second clock i will pass.

Using this system i'm never without a game for more than a few minutes.

Perhaps you have to specific a target to hit.  my nickle..

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 12:37 AM

I'm amazed that you don't find willing players from within your club. Especially a lady of your wit and wisdom. I'd ask the boss to shake up his members.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 12:57 AM

alosso:

A WHAT? Now that right there is funny and it is not in my dictionary, but never you mind now because that is besides the point right here.

The point is I am not sure if "DODGER DOGS" are sold exclusively in Los Angles, CA. at the arena, of if Coby has gone nation wide with em yet. Not sure, but I think she want's one. A word of advise to the wise, she is hunting and it's open season.

Have a nice day!

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 2:20 AM

This is what I call a lame spelling flame.

Besides that, neither DDs (A WHAT?) nor a "Coby" are present here, so I assume late night/early morning absent-mindedness on your side. Did you enjoy whatever you ate or drank or smoked?

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 3:35 AM

alosso:
    Did you enjoy whatever you ate or drank or smoked?

You bet my fine educated friend!

You lost a ton in the translation though, so I will spell it out for ya. Ya see "Coby" is a hot dog vendor at the Dodger's stadium thingamabob, one of the few who do not defrost the dogs you probably ate, up their ass. Sorry about your luck and that is why I mention this.

You should be more careful when you write responses to subjects in which you obviously have no experience. OH, excuse me, you did eat that dog.

Ewewwe, nasty.

Have a nice day!

P.S. is that a rabbit you have as your mascot?

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 5:15 AM

alosso:

Modern girl are not afraid to propose, why be afraid to invite to a WGT game?

Must be a cultural difference.  I don't have any friends here that has proposed.  

Edit:  Corrected the incomprehensible reply.  Must have been the sex-deprived deviant's comment!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 5:21 AM

courteneyfish:

I'm amazed that you don't find willing players from within your club. Especially a lady of your wit and wisdom. I'd ask the boss to shake up his members.

I get a few invites from members in my CC.  Unfortunately, with regards to skill, I'm at the top of my list in my own timezone.  I have several friends I've made from the forums that are on my friends list and not in my CC.  Most of them will have their status green and never send me an invite.  

I'm merely saying invite me if you see me "green"

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 5:51 AM

alosso:

Someone uses a Z instead of a C and it makes them an idiot?  I might also add English isn't their first language and emancipation is spelt with a Z in German.

Considering some of the atrocious spelling I see in these forums from native speakers I think we can cut others a little slack can't we?

RSS