Gentlemen ...

Mon, Feb 24 2014 5:49 PM (53 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 9:18 AM

alosso:

(Bride's proposal)

DaddysKat:
    Must be a cultural difference.  I don't have any friends here that has proposed.
    No quick proof in youtube either.

*straightens the tie*

Miss Kat, may I invite you for a game?

Anytime Alosso ... but ya got to send me a friend invite first!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 9:22 AM

sweetmiffy:

I agree P, I love playing with Kitkat!

I sometimes create games but I also feel a bit weird about inviting guys. I don't know why. I just think maybe they'll think...you know.

ok I'm a dork.

If you're a dork Miffy, then I'm a super dork.  I truly know how you feel about inviting guys to play.  But it sure seems most guys are a bit shy in sending invites (like Opy).  I've gotten in a few AS games with him, and it's always a great time ... but he's yet to invite me to play ... well, to my knowledge anyway.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 9:28 AM

sweetmiffy:

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Is that sl*t still trying to get her claws into Opy?

I programmed Lynx to be a sl*t to VEM ... that one-eyed program that loves to mess with everyones games ... I had no idea Opy had a VEM disguise and a true connoisseur of Japanese Cuisine ... everything Lynx loves!

• Kilkenny13
    515 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 12:05 PM

Kat your just too good at the game, when I get more better at the game I will invite you to play more, lol

Kat is the greatest she has taught me a lot about the game that's help me.

Kk

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 1:26 PM

Kilkenny13:

Kat your just too good at the game, when I get more better at the game I will invite you to play more, lol

Kat is the greatest she has taught me a lot about the game that's help me.

Kk

Kk ... you're always a gentleman.  Thanks for the compliments.  

With regards to the elite, I know I'm not that good.  That's why I'm bugging them to invite me!

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 1:59 PM

Sorry I would be remiss , If I also did not mention how wonderful and giving Kat is with her time and knowledge.  Always there to provide wisdom and advice whether in matters of life or wgt.  All her hard work that goes into making tourney manager and notes program for example and her regular witty comments in the forum are enough to make Kat an asset to this online golfing community  regardless if she could play or not.  I count her as a good friend even if she will not golf with me-lol.  Just wanting to say I also appreciate you very much Kat-gdog8

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 2:52 PM

It's been a week since I've had an AS game. Does anyone want to play with me? They say that 7 days without sex makes one WEAK, 7 days without an AS can drive ya crazy go nutz and so forth and what not. I will be green later this evening and I'm not afraid of My little Missy, KitKat or Patricia. To be spanked by any of these three precious jewels is an honor for an old squirrel nutz like me. $hit may be wishful thinking on my part. My Bad. Oh hell OPY is going to see this.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 3:09 PM

renniw52:
    Oh hell OPY is going to see this.

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 3:13 PM

I will also be Green tonight Or on Team Gold 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 3:18 PM

DaddysKat:

sdorr:

alosso:
    What about an emanzipation step?

The point is I am not sure if "DODGER DOGS" are sold exclusively in Los Angles, CA. at the arena, of if Coby has gone nation wide with em yet. Not sure, but I think she want's one. A word of advise to the wise, she is hunting and it's open season.

Have a nice day!

The post is titled "Gentlemen" .... guess you took a wrong turn somewhere.

Maybe I should rephrase the title to include the word "educated".  Emancipation and liberation are synonymous.  But then, an uneducated deviant like you will probably have to look up "synonymous".

Fortunately, only "friends" can invite their "friends" to play.  That excludes you from my list.

Take your innuendo elsewhere, troll ... and buy a dictionary. 

^^ sounds spot on to me..

Thought you might be an ok person after our Alt game and sending this..( 'then deleted', {ev thing posted gets sent to my e-mail btw} )

^^...Though a little obsequious for my money, however, humility and recognition of ones betters is never a trait to be sniffed at...Woof Woof  :-))))

Now you're becoming one of the 'great uneducated' on here after that remark...

Grow Up !!

Andy

RSS