Forums

Help › Forums

Gentlemen ...

Mon, Feb 24 2014 5:49 PM (53 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 5:30 PM

Hey Renn,

You know whenever I'm green I'm ready to play.  All ya got to do is send me an invite and I'm there!

That includes your partner in crime ... the reformed, Saki drinking retired troll himself ... that is, if Lynx will let him come out and play!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 5:31 PM

alcaucin:

Now you're becoming one of the 'great uneducated' on here after that remark...

Grow Up !!

Andy

Thanks for having my back, Andy!  You are a class act in my eyes!

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 7:05 PM

It would be an honor to play a game with you as well; but first let me reach my next goal. And then I can learn some more valuable tips from another True Legend.

Thank You

Joe

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 2:23 AM

alcaucin:

Now you're becoming one of the 'great uneducated' on here after that remark...

Grow Up !!

I am sorry Kat and to the rest I offended. I get carried away at times and do not know when to shut up. Please forgive me if you will.

SDORR

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 7:55 AM

sdorr:

I am sorry Kat and to the rest I offended. I get carried away at times and do not know when to shut up. Please forgive me if you will.

SDORR

Thanks for being man enough to admit you were in the wrong.  In the future, please reread what you have written before clicking the Post button.  Then ask yourself, "is this the real message I wish to convey to everyone?"  If it isn't, rewrite it.  There are people on the other end that will read what you have written, and once read, it can't be unread.

You're forgiven ... it will take me some time to forget however.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 8:29 PM

DaddysKat:
     I truly know how you feel about inviting guys to play.

You asked all these gentlemen to invite you, no different than inviting them, think you've come out of your shyness Kat…lol

good on you! :)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 8:32 PM

renniw52:
    I will be green later this evening and I'm not afraid of My little Missy, KitKat or Patricia.

Bring it on Renni…:-)  Always enjoy our mis- putts together….lol

• THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 9:41 PM

(...maybe they'll think...you know.  ) Well,if you are breathing,we are thinking "that".24/7

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 1:39 AM

sdorr:

o.k.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 7:43 AM

Thanks Kat and alosso for the kindness and second chance.

Have a nice day!

RSS