Gentlemen ...

Mon, Feb 24 2014 5:49 PM (53 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 6:00 AM

sdorr:

alosso:
    What about an emanzipation step?

The point is I am not sure if "DODGER DOGS" are sold exclusively in Los Angles, CA. at the arena, of if Coby has gone nation wide with em yet. Not sure, but I think she want's one. A word of advise to the wise, she is hunting and it's open season.

Have a nice day!

The post is titled "Gentlemen" .... guess you took a wrong turn somewhere.

Maybe I should rephrase the title to include the word "educated".  Emancipation and liberation are synonymous.  But then, an uneducated deviant like you will probably have to look up "synonymous".

Fortunately, only "friends" can invite their "friends" to play.  That excludes you from my list.

Take your innuendo elsewhere, troll ... and buy a dictionary. 
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 6:20 AM

DaddysKat:
    As a female, I was raised to never be too forward ... always wait for the guy to ask you out ... open your door ... pull out your chair, etc.  I have carried this forward to this game as well, but I sure spend some nights green without any invites to play.

I promise not to tell when you invite me.  OK? 

I prefer AS and I suppose that's part of it.  I will set up alt shots if I have 3 available friends but that is rare.  And I feel bad when I have to put friends thru the "Got any greens" exercise because only 2 accept.  So I tend to go green and wait.  But I won't turn down MP or Skins or Blitz for fun.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 6:34 AM

andyson:

I promise not to tell when you invite me.  OK? 

I prefer AS and I suppose that's part of it.  I will set up alt shots if I have 3 available friends but that is rare.  And I feel bad when I have to put friends thru the "Got any greens" exercise because only 2 accept.  So I tend to go green and wait.  But I won't turn down MP or Skins or Blitz for fun.

Anything you say, professor!

I love AS and MP.  I'm not real big on Blitz.  I also like the longer timers since I've been blessed with the gift of gab!

Also, I'm used to the "got any greens" ... sometimes it's the only way to get in an AS game.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 6:37 AM

MainzMan:

alosso:

What about an emanzipation step?

Someone uses a Z instead of a C and it makes them an idiot?  I might also add English isn't their first language and emancipation is spelt with a Z in German.

Considering some of the atrocious spelling I see in these forums from native speakers I think we can cut others a little slack can't we?

Couldn't have said it better, Mainz.  

• Timnator
    272 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 6:47 AM

DaddysKat:
    Unfortunately, with regards to skill, I'm at the top of my list in my own timezone.

Oh...its ON now Kat!!!  :)  

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 6:55 AM

Timnator:

DaddysKat:
    Unfortunately, with regards to skill, I'm at the top of my list in my own timezone.

Oh...its ON now Kat!!!  :)  

I said "at the top" Tim.  Thanks for the invite (finally).  Hope we get in several more ... and once again, glad to have you in the CC!

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 7:06 AM

Your responses about only having a few available for alt. shot hit the nail right on the head.  I too often only have one or two green and often  I'm the one asking Do you have anyone green routine.  Alt. is my favorite game on here although Kat you say there is no one usually available from your CC in your timezone at your skill level.  I may not be at all of your skill levels but I have seen many a fun round comprise of any and all tiers.  To me any round of golf with friends can be enjoyable regardless of the talent that is composed of in the group.  I just recently tiered up and  still are in the process of learning from the new tees but If I was involved in a game I could promise you a couple of things I never quit, respectable of all opponents and partners and have a great love for the game of golf and camaraderie that group games have to offer.  your friendly neighborhood dog-gdog8

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 7:35 AM

Hey GDog, I think you missed the point.  I often play with lower tiered players and always enjoy sharing time with my friends.

My point was "invite me to play if you see I'm available".  

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 7:50 AM

I would send you a Invite , But I am a little shy .

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 7:58 AM

opyeuclid:
    But I am a little shy

LMAO!!  I crayon shy of a full box maybe.......

I'm kidding.  OPY's good to have in an AS.

RSS