Forums

Help › Forums

LONGER BALL LIFE

Tue, Apr 15 2014 11:54 PM (61 replies)
  • Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sun, Mar 16 2014 10:07 PM

YankeeAirPirate:

Sir, I'm a 'Brit' and I take offence at your insinuation. However, feel free to continue to show us all what an opinionated bigot you are. I just take some satisfaction that your not a typical American, proven by the "Muslim Brotherhood operative and tin pot dictator wannabe" who were elected to your government.

And yet, I don't seem to care how offended you are.

But thank you for the flattery that I'm not a typical American (presuming that to mean the over 50% who supposedly (flagrant voter fraud and ballot box chicanery being obvious) voted for him) as I certainly did not vote for B. Hussein Obama.

"Bigot?" Where'd you get that, Limey?

Oh you're priceless!

""Bigot?" Where'd you get that, Limey?"

Try the last word in the above post! 

Please keep going, eventually you'll get both legs AND feet in!

• YankeeAirPirate
    124 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 12:39 AM

Good Lord. He really IS that dense. That was called sarcasm, son. But now realizing your disability, I'll leave you with an old Southern adage: Awww. Pitiful. Bless yer heart.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 1:06 AM

YankeeAirPirate:

Good Lord. He really IS that dense. That was called sarcasm, son. But now realizing your disability, I'll leave you with an old Southern adage: Awww. Pitiful. Bless yer heart.

(my bold)

1. You wouldn't recognise sarcasm if it bit you on the posterior, you effed up and now you're trying to cover your tracks.

2. The above boldened words just prove you're not only a bigot but also actively offensive to those less-abled people of this world.

Please keep this up, at this rate WGT will be banning you for a LONG time.

Perhaps you should concentrate more on your water purification sales, as you're really not up to posting in forums are you?

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 1:15 AM

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 2:34 AM

geraldlarousse:

Sorry Gerald, no need for popcorn, I'm through with this guy,

As the old saying goes don't feed the trolls, my mistake I fed this one for a while as he attacked my country and my continent, now while I don't give a rats tail for the continent I do care for my country and also I really dislike bigots.

But that's it from me.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 3:31 AM

Chinajohn:
    As the old saying goes don't feed the trolls, my mistake I fed this one for a while as he attacked my country and my continent, now while I don't give a rats tail for the continent I do care for my country and also I really dislike bigots.

John, it's a good thing you didn't run into his bosom buddy Ken in the other thread he was involved with, lol. I couldn't sleep a wink last night and was shivering in bed with fear ;-)

225018.aspx

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 5:07 AM

YankeeAirPirate:
    Spoken like a perfectly Kool-Aid besotted WGT shill, TNP56. "That's just the way it is" is as ovine as it gets. You DO realize that WGT is a business, right? Matter of fact, as much as I detest their seemingly total disregard for player/customer satisfaction, I did check to see if they were close to taking the company public. I'd definitely plunk down for some shaes of stock in an IPO.

HEY MR. KNOW IT ALL----I've been to Nashville this last weekend for a meeting.....so here is my reply to your lame comments.  For one thing I AM  probably older than you....but I have my own business too, and have had it for over 25 years, working 6 days a week with only a 3 day week end from time to time off. So I don't know where you come off jumping on me about this business crap of yours.  I wasn't here to cry about anything--- I was just stating the facts of how things are here---LIKE IT OR NOT....I know WGT is a business of profit.  

For your information I don't sit here 10 hours a day doing credits just to get free stuff....before I start play I check to see about the vids & credits I can do 1st....so it's an hour or less I spend a day on getting free credits.....it might take me an hour if I find a survey that runs a half hour.

Your the one coming on here bashing WGT  lately so something must of happened in your  WGT  world to get you upset.   Don't come on the forums bitichin about it....take it up with them. Your the one who will be getting "BANNED" with these kind of comments and threats toward the company.

YankeeAirPirate:
    A concerted campaign on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc. and they'd notice the dent in their precious bottom line right away, and they'd be eager to placate the disgruntled loudmouths. And hey, if $5-and-over balls had a lifespan of 3.5 or 4, that'd probably do it. And THAT's how business works, TNP56.

I know more about business than you do....your just a cry baby....

So again in closing ....if you don't like it here you can go somewhere else

& if you don't like the rules and how they run THEIR BUSINESS  take it up with them and not the forums please......you may now continue your sorry CRUSADE  that's going no where.  

• tramilleo
    1,883 Posts
    Mon, Mar 17 2014 7:08 PM

lol

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 6:02 AM

tramilleo:

lol

I'm done with him....let wgt deal with him....   lol

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Mar 18 2014 7:15 AM

Well, they are a business, to make money. 

I too have my own business, and as the old saying goes 

" pigs get fat ,and hogs get slautered "

RSS