Forums

Help › Forums

Extra credit videos not paying

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 30 2014 11:07 AM (75 replies)
  • cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 8:02 PM

I've given up on Livegamer- not worth my time for those 7 views a day= 4 credits basically

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 2:38 AM

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 9:03 AM

TopShelf2010:

OMG OMG OMG...

I am getting Views today from Live Gamer.

LOL

You must be one of the lucky few--- I just wasted another 2 minutes of my life trying to see if LiveGamer finally started paying up for completed offers----  NOT.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 10:37 AM

• vajda
    106 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 4:15 PM

having the same issue as many others, i thought perhaps downloading a new browser to see if that works, probably not, i guess we'll just have to wait...

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 12:29 AM

I sent an e-mail to customer service and about an hour later i got a response saying that they would see what they could do to get Live Gamer to fix some issues. So hopefully son it will be resolved.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 3:01 AM

borntobesting:

I sent an e-mail to customer service and about an hour later i got a response saying that they would see what they could do to get Live Gamer to fix some issues. So hopefully son it will be resolved.

This has been an ongoing issue that is a str8 up money grab by Live Gamer. The most recent glitch started around May 19 and as of  today, May 29, they're still not paying the 5 view rewards as promised.  I can't keep count of the e-mails I've sent, so to think anyone at Live Gamer or  WGT, even cares to fix this problem is just wearing blinders. Blatant thievery at its best.

• fasffreddy1
    354 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 7:38 AM

I am experiencing the same. Also, the videos that offer 2 views on the same page as the carousel are not paying and haven't been for me for 2 or 3 months - maybe longer. I have emailed Radium One and they give some "canned" comments about sending them screen shots and some other stuff to prove I have watched an not gotten rewarded. My fix for this has been to avoid the videos, but I feel that I have been screwed out of rewards that I earned and might earn if these videos worked as advertised. Another problem is with some of the videos that are ads like the Calico Jack rum video currently running. This one offers 10 views if you watch and "Like" on Facebook. The problem here is that there is no place I can find to do this after watching.

WGT, GET IN THE GAME!

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 6:43 PM

Working for me now,Thank you.

navi.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 8:29 PM

navigater:

Working for me now,Thank you.

navi.

Same here, finally!  Let's hope they keep working.

RSS